Wife vs. Husband

• Work-from-home

Darshi

Jun 21, 2007
Canada
WIFE VS. HUSBAND

A couple drove down a country road for several miles,

Not saying a word. An earlier discussion had led to an argument and neither of them wanted to concede their position.

As they passed a barnyard of mules, goats, and pigs, the husband asked sarcastically, "Relatives of yours?"

"Yep ," the wife replied, "In-laws."

WORDS

A husband read an article to his wife about how many words women use a day... 30,000 to a man's 15,000.

The wife replied, "The reason has to be because we have to repeat everything to men...

The husband then turned to his wife and asked, " What?"

CREATION

A man said to his wife one day, "I don't know how you can be so stupid and so beautiful all at the same time.

" The wife responded, "Allow me to explain. God made me beautiful so you would be attracted to me;

God made me stupid so I would be attracted to you!

Hassan1953

Dec 7, 2009
wife vs. Husband

a couple drove down a country road for several miles,

not saying a word. An earlier discussion had led to an argument and neither of them wanted to concede their position.

As they passed a barnyard of mules, goats, and pigs, the husband asked sarcastically, "relatives of yours?"

"yep ," the wife replied, "in-laws."

words

a husband read an article to his wife about how many words women use a day... 30,000 to a man's 15,000.

The wife replied, "the reason has to be because we have to repeat everything to men...

The husband then turned to his wife and asked, " what?"

creation

a man said to his wife one day, "i don't know how you can be so stupid and so beautiful all at the same time.

" the wife responded, "allow me to explain. God made me beautiful so you would be attracted to me;

god made me stupid so i would be attracted to you!

very very nice jokes

ha ha ha ha ha

:)):)):)):))