A Ghostly Tap, (true story)

• Work-from-home

spicy_kareena

Jan 18, 2009
rome
A Ghostly Tap, (true story)
This experience is one of many. A few years back as I was at my computer writing the House of Riddles, I saw a reflection behind me on the monitor screen. Now this was the old style monitor, the big thick heavy ones that have a reflective type screen. I have since upgraded to the flat non-reflective type. Anyway, this was clearly a young girl whom I thought was Lauren. She was home with me. I saw her come into the kitchen, which is to my left, and so I turned to speak with her but no one was there! How did she leave so quickly? So, I went in search of her. She was in her bedroom on her stomach watching her television. I asked her if she had just been in the kitchen and she replied that she hadn’t. I didn’t quite believe her because I knew I had seen her, or I thought it was her. She was empathic that she hadn’t, so I let it go, although I was a little un-nerve about the reflection because I had seen it. I went back to work, again I saw the reflection, this time I did not turned to look, I watched it on the screen. The figure walk behind my chair from left to right, I turned to my right to speak to Lauren but no one was there! I must be seeing things, so I went back to work. Just when I was caught up in my writing, I felt a firm pressure on my right shoulder. Like someone had laid their hand there for a long moment. I knew there was none near me! I became very alarmed and had to quit my writing, I went to Lauren’s room and told her what had happened and she still said she hadn’t left her room. As it turns out, this child has been seen numerous of times and always I think it is Lauren.