• Work-from-home

Hans_Mukh

~~ Catch Me if u Can~~
VIP
Dec 1, 2008
Logon Ki Soch May
To TM Staff,

Hope your are fine and doing well.

I would like to suggest you, you should start on monthly basis any contest on any topic or give a word or in poetry or in any circle of life.

For example this Shero-Shayri forum and give word like Payar, and member just send one reply and you give a tym frame the this contest will close in a month and every member just send one reply and last of the month you award for the best member.

I hope you will think about it and soon you will start.

May Allah Bless You,
Sajid

Reactions: goodfrndz

RedRose64

Co Admin
Mar 15, 2007
Canada
@ Sanam..first ov all very nice suggestion.but itz not necessary dat only TM STAFF can arrange the contest but regular members can also arrange the contest.
so agar ap contest ko khud say b arrange karna chaiyein to staff say discuss kar k ye sab arrange kar skatay hain.otherwise ham log apni taraf say puri koshish karain gay shayri main contest arrange karne ki
thank u

Hans_Mukh

~~ Catch Me if u Can~~
VIP
Dec 1, 2008
Logon Ki Soch May
Sis RR, i agree with you, k any member can start a contest with the help of TM Team but if the contest is start from TM Team than people will concentrate and show more interest in the game.... is I'm right???????????????

RedRose64

Co Admin
Mar 15, 2007
Canada
nai aisi koi baat nai hai..actually yahan or b bohat se contest members nay arrange kie hain..users ko attract karne k lie contest ki base powerful honi chaiye..baki team support to puri ap k sath waisay b honi he hai

goodfrndz

"A faithful friend is the medicine of life."
VIP
Aug 16, 2008
محبت والا
sanam bhai : aap ne bohat acha kaam kya hai . ..

keep it up

i think aap ki suggestion pr amel ho chuka hai

Hans_Mukh

~~ Catch Me if u Can~~
VIP
Dec 1, 2008
Logon Ki Soch May
Bhai w8 kar, itni bhi kiya jaldi hay, winner may nahi public ki polling say ho ga aur app poll question check karay...................