• Work-from-home
Status
Not open for further replies.

staff

-----------
Administrator
Apr 1, 2008
Assalam-o-Alykum TafreehMela,

After 39 hours of downtime, TafreehMela is now back !!
(Thanks To AllAh) Forum ka offline rakhnay ka reason, kuch unexpected errors thay jo maintenance k duran agaye thay. However, we failed to recover all the post and threads. We have lost approximately 2098 post and 564 Threads.

TafreehMela ki team ap sab say is baat par Sorry karti hai, khass kar un logo say jin k kuch post lost ho gai hain..

But now we have added additional server to take regular backups to prevent any further loss.

However, hum yahan ek or baat clear karna cahtay hain, Downtime say pehle TM par kahi ek chota sa rumor chal raha tha k TafreehMela hack kar li gai hai waghera waghera. So to be honest with you .. We were not hacked. There was a random local kid, who thinks he was a hacker but he was actually not. He tried to create some mess, with no luck.

Again, we sorry for your loss and any inconvenience , and we would like to welcome you once again at TafreehMEla.com

Regards,
TM STAFF

Noor_Afridi

Super Star
Feb 28, 2009
karachi
Thx may nay jab facebook par phara k Tafreeh Mela hack hOgaya hai tO
may tafreehMela Chornay wala tha par Shukar hai k aap nay Clear kardia hai
Thx for information

{(popcorn)}{(popcorn)}{(popcorn)}

waqas naseer

Super Star
Dec 24, 2009
mardan
Assalam-o-Alykum TafreehMela,

After 39 hours of downtime, TafreehMela is now back !!
(Thanks To AllAh) Forum ka offline rakhnay ka reason, kuch unexpected errors thay jo maintenance k duran agaye thay. However, we failed to recover all the post and threads. We have lost approximately 2098 post and 564 Threads.

TafreehMela ki team ap sab say is baat par Sorry karti hai, khass kar un logo say jin k kuch post lost ho gai hain..

But now we have added additional server to take regular backups to prevent any further loss.

However, hum yahan ek or baat clear karna cahtay hain, Downtime say pehle TM par kahi ek chota sa rumor chal raha tha k TafreehMela hack kar li gai hai waghera waghera. So to be honest with you .. We were not hacked. There was a random local kid, who thinks he was a hacker but he was actually not. He tried to create some mess, with no luck.

Again, we sorry for your loss and any inconvenience , and we would like to welcome you once again at TafreehMEla.com

Regards,
TM STAFF
kya ab hamari lost posts wapis nahi hosakti

The-Spy

Mar 23, 2010
Planet Earth
Asalam O Alikum Don Bro Legt me tell u 1 thing your Database is leaked & as you said he did not hacked your site maybe he didn't but there are so many holes in Vbulletin which allows us to get everything as i told you b4 i also have grabbed your Database but not to harm you bcoz i was testing security & other thing as i told you before why i told u that i have grabbed your Database u can ban me but i didn't grab it to sale to some 1 else :) i just want you to use a secure firewall on your sql server :)

Status
Not open for further replies.