Idea css officer or army officer

• Work-from-home

tahir asif

May 5, 2012
if coincidentioally a DISTRICT SP (CSS OFFICER) gets a clash with a major ,, both are 18th grade officers or an ASP with a captain .......... who will be on the winning side........... SP and ASP has power of law and major and CAPTAIN has name of army.............. or in other words i want to ask that who has more powers and authirity ASP and SP or captain and major?? i got this query from css forums.

SHB_Bhaiya

محمد شعیب ںاصر
Super Star
Jan 31, 2010
Karachi
I think both have different power n authorities.... SP n asp have authority to enforce law n justice in country and major n captain work on border..... So no comparison between police n army.... :-?

Reactions: Hans_Mukh

SHB_Bhaiya

محمد شعیب ںاصر
Super Star
Jan 31, 2010
Karachi
If this clash inside country then sp n asp has more power than army and if on border then captain n major can do much more than asp or sp....

Reactions: Hans_Mukh

tahir asif

May 5, 2012
i am definitely talking about inside the country..............so whats the conclusion of my query

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

i am definitely talking about inside the country..............so whats the conclusion of my query???