Dr. Israr Ahmedؒ on Haqeeqat-o Aqsaam-e Shirk - حقیقت و اقسام شرک

• Work-from-home

6sman

Jun 12, 2010
Lahore
al-salaamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullah!

Haqeeqat-o Aqsaam-e Shirk - حقیقت و اقسام شرک

Though haven't myself gone through all of the book, portions I have read thus far make evident to me it's invaluableness and utmost importance for our time. Shirk, the antonym of Tawhid, is one sin even God, the All-Merciful, refuses to forgive, for it is the greatest inequity [Luqman al-Hakim], as it entails attribution of falsehood and superstition to God, and taking what is rightfully His right (حق), and allot to others most un-deserving.

Dr. Israr Ahmedؒ , who recently passed away (may Allaah join him with companions on high!) explores this vast topic in great depth, and covers a subject that at norm takes volumes to encase in his usual succinct style. Along the way explaining the three categories of Tawhid and their requirements, along with dispelling many misperceptions regarding Shirk and it's variant forms.

A Must Read!

Download

Reactions: zulqarnain

6sman

Jun 12, 2010
Lahore
I request the administrators this thread be moved to the E-Books section. Maybe I mistakenly posted it here.

saviou

Aug 23, 2009
al-salaamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullah!

Haqeeqat-o Aqsaam-e Shirk - حقیقت و اقسام شرک

Though haven't myself gone through all of the book, portions I have read thus far make evident to me it's invaluableness and utmost importance for our time. Shirk, the antonym of Tawhid, is one sin even God, the All-Merciful, refuses to forgive, for it is the greatest inequity [Luqman al-Hakim], as it entails attribution of falsehood and superstition to God, and taking what is rightfully His right (حق), and allot to others most un-deserving.

Dr. Israr Ahmedؒ , who recently passed away (may Allaah join him with companions on high!) explores this vast topic in great depth, and covers a subject that at norm takes volumes to encase in his usual succinct style. Along the way explaining the three categories of Tawhid and their requirements, along with dispelling many misperceptions regarding Shirk and it's variant forms.

A Must Read!

Download
Wa Alaykum Assalam Wrwb

Jazakallah khair janab

Dr. Israr Ahmed bohto hi kabile tareef scholar guzre hain aur hamne unki kaafi kitaben padhi hair taqreeren bhi suni hai

insha Allah apki is sharing se bhi mazeed maloomat hogi

سرفروش

Sep 18, 2009
Karachi
جزاک اللہ بھائی
یہ کتاب زیر مطالعہ رہی ہے
ڈاکٹر صاحب اس دور کے حقییقی داعی تحریک خلافت تھے
اللہ تعالی انہیں غرق رحمت کرے
بہت اچھے مقرر تھے

Reactions: zulqarnain