Idea Help

• Work-from-home

Lightman

TM Star
Aug 27, 2009
FrOnT Of YoUr EyEs
Apke skills pe depend krta hy but as mentioned earlier odesk, free lance are good sites to start from but if you dont have any particular skills than try this site fiverr and come up with really small and fun idea and i sure you will make something. But let me warn you that there are no Free Lunches means do not look for shortcuts, you will only WASTE your time. Making money online isn't hard but you can easily get distracted. I will say just pick one thing and work hard and eventually you will get there. Here are few suggestions

If you are creative learn Graphic designing. There are tons of resources online to get you started in no time (do not waste money and time in computer colleges just learning graphics and all that).

If you are technical learn web developing, programming etc, again there are tons of free QUALITY resources available online (code academy, edx YOUTUBE etc)

When you start learning something at the same time start selling your skills as well no matter how little you know, because there will be always some one who will not have that skill.

Learn English Along the way as well if you want to work online.

Feel free to ask if you have any question.