Announcement New forum - staff wanted !!

• Work-from-home
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
[SHADOW="1"]Assalam-o-Alykum TM Nation,

TafreehMela is proud to announce new IT-Webmaster Forum. Currently, [-]I can not disclose its URL, but It is going to be launched soon, InshAllah. [/-]
This forum will only deal with Computer and Web related issues and discussions. Its primary language will be English not Urdu, However, urdu can be used if necessary. The main idea of it would be to focus on solving issues stated be users.

Currently, I am looking for any IT Tech guy/girl who can help me with this forum.
Requirements:

• Must know Computers.
  • Good troubleshooters
  • Must have IT/Programming background
  • Must have (atleast)basic knowledge of Programming.
  • Should know vbulletin
  • Must know English well.
For now, I am looking for minimum 5 individuals for (super)Moderators post, and one or two of them will be promoted to Admin/Manager, based on their work/qualifications.

Regards,
[/SHADOW]

yoursks

Always different.., Confirm
VIP
Jul 22, 2008
دعاؤں میں
Have much knowledge about programming with sound background, but about vbulletin, not too much,

may i suitable for this???

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
@yoursks: according to requirements posted above, if you think you are eligible for this then please go ahead fill out the mod app.

Reactions: Atif-adi

Redvirus

Business Opportunities Network
VIP
Jul 3, 2009
Torino, Italy
@Don
As you mention Programming background is mandatory then you must have to explain Programming (Languages C, C++, HTML, COLDFUSION etc) What are you asking about because the thing that is clicking in my mind you need professional or Programming lover if you are going with IT Webmaster plan.

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
I am not looking for anything specific.. anything related to programming is good.
As no body needs to create any program they just have to help others with the part they got stuck...

Reactions: Atif-adi
Status
Not open for further replies.