Solid and Elegance Are Just the Two New Mobile Phones

• Work-from-home

Sabah

VIP
Nov 20, 2008
Peshawar
Solid and Elegance Are Just the Two New Mobile Phones
from emporia

This seems to be the mobile phone day, and I am quite tired of that, but what can one expect with Mobile World Congress going on, and two newly introduced handsets come from Austrian manufacturer emporia, targeting the more older customer, because as you can see from the design, to your left, both mobile phones have extra large size buttons and large digits on both keys and screen.

Meet the emporiaSOLID and the emporiaELEGANCE. First, as you can relate to, is the one mobile phone that is targeting the kind of people that are prone to dropping it on the ground, as the emporiaSOLID is dirt-resistant and claimed outdoor cell phone. More to that, it is also water-resistant, so it probably won't mind a splash, but definitely doesn't look like submersible, well, at least not twice. Funny how this is prided with dirt resistance, but mentions no shock resistance whatsoever, as I don't relate to an elder person placing it gently on the ground, rather than dropping it.

Especially for those kinds of unpleasant and unfortunate scenarios, the emporiaSOLID can also be fitted with an optional distress call button. This model will be available in Q3 this year, for $270.99, while the emporiaELEGANCE will come out in Q2 for the price of $175.67.

Elegance is the model that could suit the elder businessman/businesswoman, as it keeps the over-sized buttons and digits, but has a more corporate feel to it. Come to think about it, I see no reason why anyone (not just elders) would feel ashamed to take this out on the table when in a meeting. Both models have an extra loud speaker, but provide a mere 250 hours of standby and almost useless three hours of talk time per charge.

Reactions: nrbhayo and Nelli

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
pic show ho rahi ahi... wayse mujhe nahi lagta k yeh phone kamaeyaab hongay... kiun k is zaamanay may jaab har koi touch screen phones bana rahe hain... to in logo nay yeh calculator type k phone kiun bana diye... kon buy kare ga in ko....

Sabah

VIP
Nov 20, 2008
Peshawar
Well I think buy karega
Dhekne mei toh unique lagta hain...
aur aaj kal k zamane mei loug zydater unique cheeze use kerna chahte hain
just for Creating Impression...