The Excellence of remembering Allah

• Work-from-home

Wasif Safi

!!pRaISe D CReAtOr!!
Banned
Oct 1, 2009
Hyderabad, India
The Excellence of remembering Allah

Allah's Messenger (Sallalahu Alihuwa Sallam) said : Whoever dies with the last words """ Laa 'ilaaha 'illallaahu""" (There is none worthy of worship but Allah.') will enter Paradise.

Invocations of the terminally ill : Allaahuma-maghfir lee warhamnee wa 'alhiqnee bir-rafeeqil-a' 'laa. ( O Allah, forgive me and have mercy upon me and join me with the highest companions (in Paradise) (Al Bukhari 7/10, Muslim 4/1893)

Allah's Messenger (Sallalahu Alihuwa Sallam) said : Two words are light on the tongue, weigh heavily in the balance, and are loved by the Most Merciful One; " Subhaanal-llahi wa bihamdihi, Subhaanal laahil-'Adheem" ( Glorified is Allah and praised is He, Glorified is Allah the Most Great)

Allah's Messenger (Sallalahu Alihuwa Sallam) Said : The most beloved words to Allah are four "Subhaanallaah" "Walhamdu lillaah" "Wa laa Ilaaha 'illallaah" "Wallaahu 'Akbar" (Glorified is Allah) (The Praise is for Allah) (There is none worthy of worship but Allah) (Allah is the Most Great)

Allah's Messenger (Sallalahu Alihuwa Sallam) said, "O Abdullah bin Qais, should I not pint you to one of the treasures of Paradise? "I said, "Yes, O Messenger of Allah." So he told me to say.

"Laa hawla wa laa quwwata 'illaa billaah" .. (There is no power and no might except by Allah) - Al Bukhari, Muslim 4/2076

Allah's Messenger (Sallalahu Alihuwa Sallam) said : Whoever said """ Subhaanallaahi wa bihamdihi""" ( Glorified is Allah and praised is He) One hundred times a day, will have his sins forgiven even if they are like the foam of the sea. ---- Al Bukhari 7/168, Muslim 4/2071.

Reactions: yoursks and Diva

Diva

Mar 7, 2012
JazakAllah .. i recite "Subhan Allahi Wabihamdehi SubahAllahe Azeem"

will try to recite other aayat too :)