Oct 18, 2013

Asalaam o Alaikum
To All TM Members

umeed krti hun k ap sub thek thak salamti se hongy
jesa k ap sub janty hen k Girls colour Contest hai
Jis k liye main sharing karny ja rhi hun
i hope k ap subko meri sharing pasand aye gi

The Pink Colour
Pink is the color of universal love. Pink is a quiet color. Lovers of beauty favor pink. A pink carnation means "I will never forget you".
This color represents compassion, nurturing and love. It relates to unconditional love and understanding, and the giving and receiving of nurturing.
Pink is feminine and romantic, affectionate and intimate, thoughtful and caring. It tones down the physical passion of red replacing it with a gentle loving energy.

Combination
A combination of red and white, pink contains the need for action of red, helping it to achieve the potential for success and insight offered by white. It is the passion and power of red softened with the purity, openness and completeness of white. The deeper the pink, the more passion and energy it exhibits.

Pink provides feelings of caring, tenderness, self-worth and love, acceptance

My Dress

Jeans

Jewelry

Bracelet

Payal

Rings

Watch

Nail Art

Nail Polish

Hair Style

Hair Pin

Scarf

Glasses

Lipstick

lip Liner

Eye Makeup

Eye Liner

Mehndi

High Heels

Perfume

socks

Glves

Cluch

Hat

Jacket

Last edited by a moderator:

Bird-Of-Paradise

TM ki Birdie
VIP
Aug 31, 2013
ώόήȡέŕĻάήȡ

Asalaam o Alaikum
To All TM Members

The Pink Colour
Pink is the color of universal love. Pink is a quiet color. Lovers of beauty favor pink. A pink carnation means "I will never forget you".
This color represents compassion, nurturing and love. It relates to unconditional love and understanding, and the giving and receiving of nurturing.
Pink is feminine and romantic, affectionate and intimate, thoughtful and caring. It tones down the physical passion of red replacing it with a gentle loving energy.

Combination
A combination of red and white, pink contains the need for action of red, helping it to achieve the potential for success and insight offered by white. It is the passion and power of red softened with the purity, openness and completeness of white. The deeper the pink, the more passion and energy it exhibits.

My Dress

Jeans

Jewelry

Bracelet

Payal

Rings

Watch

Nail Art

Nail Polish

Hair Style

Hair Pin

Scarf

Glasses

Lipstick

lip Liner

Eye Makeup

Eye Liner

Mehndi

High Heels

Perfume

socks

Glves

Cluch

Hat

Jacket

wowwwwww awesome sharing all the best siso :)

Zypher

•´¯`•» ριяαтε «•´¯`•
TM Star
Feb 12, 2014
Wooooo whn per :P

Asalaam o Alaikum
To All TM Members

The Pink Colour

Combination

My Dress

Jeans

Jewelry

Bracelet

Payal

Rings

Watch

Nail Art

Nail Polish

Hair Style

Hair Pin

Scarf

Glasses

Lipstick

lip Liner

Eye Makeup

Eye Liner

Mehndi

High Heels

Perfume

socks

Glves

Cluch

Hat

Jacket

Ahaaaaaan Nice ;;)

NXXXS

~` Weird `~
Superior Member
Apr 24, 2012

Asalaam o Alaikum
To All TM Members

The Pink Colour

Combination

My Dress

Jeans

Jewelry

Bracelet

Payal

Rings

Watch

Nail Art

Nail Polish

Hair Style

Hair Pin