Idea Tm Forum Takes Alot Of Time For Loading !

• Work-from-home

stranger_4u

Aug 24, 2008
Salam to all.........

G jaise k title may lekha hai bhot time lagta hai thread pay reply ho ya posting ho..... and yeh sab i think heavy bg pic or alot of MODS install karne ki waja say jo k achay hai lekin jin k pass internet speed slow hai on ke baray meine humay sochna chaheye...... btw meri net speeed kam nhn hai dont wanna show off lekin achi khasi hai....:D

Umeed karta ho DON and baki staff members khor karay meray suggestion pay.....

THANK YOU>....... :)

Reactions: Nelly

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
Salam to all.........

G jaise k title may lekha hai bhot time lagta hai thread pay reply ho ya posting ho..... and yeh sab i think heavy bg pic or alot of MODS install karne ki waja say jo k achay hai lekin jin k pass internet speed slow hai on ke baray meine humay sochna chaheye...... btw meri net speeed kam nhn hai dont wanna show off lekin achi khasi hai....:D

Umeed karta ho DON and baki staff members khor karay meray suggestion pay.....

THANK YOU>....... :)
walekum salam...
Let me know what browser do you use and what is your internet speed ?
pehle visit k bad TM page load time hai (average) 2.5 Seconds which is Okay I beleive. According to PageSpeed we score 89 out of 100.
Tamam images compressed hain and we use CSS sprite and JS bhi compressed hai.
According to my test and results TM is faster than many other forums. Also, no one else complain. I m not saying you are wrong. but I think I need little more than that...

it also depends your computer performance as well... even though if you have high speed internet. Depends on what browser with what plugins you are using and your anti virus as well..

stranger_4u

Aug 24, 2008
Internet speed........20mbps........
windows 7 ultimate
processor i3
browser : google chrome
RAM: 4gb......

i thinks its the mods you have installed.......... in admin cp......

anyhow thanks for the reply......... much appreciated........

Reactions: Don

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
Internet speed........20mbps........
windows 7 ultimate
processor i3
browser : google chrome
RAM: 4gb......

i thinks its the mods you have installed.......... in admin cp......

anyhow thanks for the reply......... much appreciated........
your computer and internet seems fine.
by the way how slow it was ?

and no mods are modifying the core code. I do check all the mods before I install them on TM. Most of the widgets on sidebar are cashed. and other does not take any resources until user asked them to.

stranger_4u

Aug 24, 2008
I think its not the mod also.......... members signatures also effects this............ there should be a limited size for signature by which the forum/page will also look good ............. no offence to members signatures..............

i dont know what is the cause but every post i have append so far worked fine bt a friend of mine is having this problem..........and he said every single page/thread he opens takes time and his configuration is also not bad....

net: 4mbps
windows: 7
browser: google chrome
RAM: 4gb
processor: i3

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
user signature could take little more time to load up... and yes we do have limit... oversize images ko Automatically resize kar dia jata hai... I do not remember exactly the dimension but yea we do resize large images.

Prince-Farry

TM Champ
Mar 19, 2008
Well even here, I can't access to forum. I tried to access from chrome and IE, but I couldn't. Then later, it starts loading.

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
Well even here, I can't access to forum. I tried to access from chrome and IE, but I couldn't. Then later, it starts loading.
what time was that ?
Please note: rooz server par high end maintenance hoti hai at TM's quiet hours. (Pakistani 5am to 7:30am) us time, website slow load hoti hai and possibly kafi errors bhi show hote hain.[DOUBLEPOST=1353186138][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think its not the mod also.......... members signatures also effects this............ there should be a limited size for signature by which the forum/page will also look good ............. no offence to members signatures..............

i dont know what is the cause but every post i have append so far worked fine bt a friend of mine is having this problem..........and he said every single page/thread he opens takes time and his configuration is also not bad....

net: 4mbps
windows: 7
browser: google chrome
RAM: 4gb
processor: i3
click the link below to turn off user signatures .... that way you might feel a difference.
http://www.tafrehmela.com/account/preferences