~ ʍɑno BɨLii ~
- Aug 2, 2012
aap ko kon bula raha haitayyari karo ham bohot jald aane wale hain
ok,na bolaoaap ko kon bula raha hai
meri do dosatain aa rahi hain
han han hoti hai naw meray pas bhi hai magar srf girl k liyeIkhlaq naam ki bhi koi chiz hoti hai?
hahahaha... masoomen mujhey jo choco per tarsaati hein wo kuch naebtw Shiraz itni sari info aap da da kr q tarsatey hein hum masomo ko ?
haha hawww kb tarsaya? hamesah tu ju bhe ap na manga diya ha apko phir ab itney nashukrey q bun rhy ap huh ainda kuch nahi dena mein na apkohahahaha... masoomen mujhey jo choco per tarsaati hein wo kuch nae
mene tu masoomo ko kaha hey.. aap tu achi mey ati hona. bhala mey paraatho i mean aap ki shaan mey kabhi gustakhi kersakta hun?haha hawww kb tarsaya? hamesah tu ju bhe ap na manga diya ha apko phir ab itney nashukrey q bun rhy ap huh ainda kuch nahi dena mein na apko
g g g g bilkul .. ab bun jayein ap 2 dhari talwarmene tu masoomo ko kaha hey.. aap tu achi mey ati hona. bhala mey paraatho i mean aap ki shaan mey kabhi gustakhi kersakta hun?
Walaikum uslamAssalaamo-3laekum wrwb
Quetta is also spelled Kuwatah which is a variation of Kot, a Pashto word meaning fortress. It is surrounded by four grand hills, Murdaar, Zarghoon, Takatu and Chiltan, that form a natural rampart, almost acting as guards around the city. Quetta is the the Capital of Balochistan province and even though authorities have failed to develop it like they should have, Quetta remains one of the most significant and historic cities in Pakistan.
1. It is the largest city of the Balochistan province with an an area of 2,653 sqkm. Population of the city is estimated to be approximately one million.
2. The history of Quetta dates back to at-least the 11th Century, when it was captured by Mahmud of Ghaznavi.
(Quetta in the 1900s)
3. Due to the vast multitude of fruit orchards in and around the city, the city is known as the fruit garden of Pakistan.
4. Quetta is internationally known for its quality dry fruit product.
5. Quetta is Pakistan’s only major high-altitude city.
6. There are a variety of fauna in and around the city including coyotes, markhor, hyenas, leopards, wolves, golden eagles and the bearded vulture (pictured below), among others.
7. The gallant Sulaiman Range lies just east of Quetta
8. The esteemed Bolan Medical College was founded during Ataullah Mengal’s reign as Chief Minister in 1972.
9. Hanna Lake, a turquoise body of water, is snuggled in the hills, ten kilometers east of the city.
10. Quetta Airport is the second highest airport in Pakistan.
11. Quetta Railway Station is one of the highest railway stations in Pakistan at 1,676 meters (5,499 feet) above sea level.
12. University of Balochistan, situated in Quetta, was established in June 1970 and comprises an area of 200 acres.
13. Hayat Durrani Water Sports Academy, is the only water sports training center in Balochistan.
14. The Hazarganji Chiltan National Park. Hazarganji , literally meaning “of a thousand treasures” is located 20 km south-west of Quetta. The park covers an area over 32,500 acres, at an altitude ranging from 2,021 to 3,264 meters.
15. Pir Ghaib is a waterfall and picnic spot located 70 km from the Quetta City in the historic Bolan valley.
16. Manan Chowk and Shah Jahan Chowk are famous chowks of Quetta.
17. Buzkashi, the national sport of Afghanistan is also played here by the Pashtuns. The sport involves two teams on horse-back attempting to snatch a goat carcass from each other.
18. The famous bazaars of Quetta include the Liaquat Bazaar, Suraj Gang Bazaar and Kandhari Bazaar
(Liaquat Bazaar )
19. Quetta is home to many museums including The Quetta Geological Museum, The Quetta Archaeological Museum and The Command and Staff College Museum. The latter (pictured below) is a museum dedicated to British military history, housed in the former bungalow of Field Marshal Bernard Montgomery.
20. Quetta is home to some of the finest cuisine in Pakistan. Kadi Kebab and Lamb Roash, Balochi Kabab, Bolani, Balochi Sajji and Landhi are a few favorites.
@Don @RedRose64 @saviou @Pari @Seap @STAR24 @Shiraz-Khan @ZarOon @AnadiL @Rashk-E-Hina @Parisa_ @Huree @Guriya_Rani
@Azeyy @Abidi @Ahmad-Hasan @Aayat @aishagull @Akaaaash @Afsaan @Arzoo-E-Dil @Armaghankhan @Angel_A @Amaanali
@amazingcreator @amerzish_malik @Arz0o @Arzoomehak @Aqsh_Arch @Asheer @attiya @AshirFrhan @Atif-adi
@Babar-Azam @Blue_Sky @Blue-Black @Bela @Baarish @Binte_Hawwa @babarnadeem996 @bilal_ishaq_786
@Chief @chai-mein-biscuit @CuTe_HiNa @Cheeky @Charming_Deep @colgatepak @crystal_eyez
@Danee @Dard-e-Dil @Dua001 @DevilJin @Dreamy Boy @dur-e-shawar @diya. @errorsss @Fa!th @Fahad_Awan_Huh @Faiz4lyf
@Flower_Flora @farhat-siddiqa @Fizaali @genuine @gullubat @Gul-e-lala @Gul-e-Pakiza @gulfishan @Hudx @huny @H0mer @Hoorain
@HWJ @hariya @Haider_Mk @Iceage-TM @i love sahabah @Barkat_ @italianVirus @illusionist @Island_Jewel @junaid_ak47 @Ayesha-Ali
@Jahanger @Just_Like_Roze @jimmyz @lovely_eyes @LaDDan @Lost Passenger @Lightman @Mano_Doll @Mahen @maanu115
@Mantasha_Zawaar @Manxil @Marah @marzish @Mas00m-DeVil @marib @Masoom_girl @Menaz @minaahil @Mehar_G786 @Meekaeel
@Miss_Tittli @MIS_MaHa @MSC @mishahaider @mrX @MukarramRana @MumS @Muhammad_Rehman_Sabir @Nadaan_Shazie @Naila_Rubab
@namaal @NamaL @Nikka_Raja @nighatnaseem21 @Noor_Afridi @Noorjee @nizamuddin @Ocean-of-love @onemanarmy
@p3arl @Panchii @Pari_Qrakh @Poetry_Lover @Prince-Farry @Princess_Nisa @Princess_E @pyaridua @Rashk-E-Hina @Raat ki Rani
@raaz the secret @Rahath @raji35 @Ramiz @RaPuNzLe @reality @Rubi @REHAN_UK @*Sarlaa* @seemab_khan @Sameer_Khan @Syeda-Hilya
@S_ChiragH @SharieMalik @sweet-c-chori @ShehrYaar @shailina @Shahzii_1 @Shoaib_Nasir @shineday11 @Sabeen_27 @shzd
@Shampak_ShooOO @Silent_tear_hurt @sweet bhoot @sona_monda @silent_heart @SpectativeSchahzaad @soul_of_silence. @Stylo_Princess
@SUMAIKA @soul_snatcher @sweet_lily @sweet_c_kuri @Sweeta @Toobi @Twinkle Queen @Tanha_Dil @Tariq Saeed @ujalaa @UHPF
@Umeed_Ki_Kiran @Umm-e-ahmad @umeedz @unpredictable2 @Vasim @Wafa_Khan @wajahat_ahmad @X_w @yoursks @Yuxra
@Zia_Hayderi @Zaryaab @Ziddi_anGel @zonii @Zach