jis ko mai ne alert pay ke hi mail par hi mail kar ke jawab chaha
magar jo jawab aya he wo samaj nahi aya
aap ke samne mai dono chizai send kar raha ho wo problem bhi
jo mere sath he or wo jawab bhi jo alert pay ki taraf se mujhe aya tha
aap logo mese hi koi batai ab me kia karo

hi.
i have some problem about verification.
1st think is that know a days i m living in a rent house
that's y on my Utility Bill will not show my name or my father name.On that Utility Bill will show name of onwer of house.
so what should i do now?
and some thing more.
i don't have Credit card statement , Bank Statement & driving license.that to can i verify my account just by my Country ID?That i have submeted.
Plz solve my problem what shuld i do.

Hello,

We are reviewing your country ID and will have the decision for your shortly.

You may submit a recent, monthly statement in the name of a family member if they bear the same family name and address as what is in your profile. You may submit a statement with a different last name if you can provide the photo ID of the individual whose name appears on the statement. If you are married and do not share a surname with your spouse, you may provide your certificate of marriage to confirm your alternate last name as it appears on the statement.

If you would like to change the name on your AlertPay account, you must first provide verification documents for the name you wish to have on your profile.

You can verify your account by providing the two required forms of identification.

1. A scanned copy of your photo ID, such as one of the following:

• Driver’s license
• Passport
• State/Province ID
• Country ID

2. A scanned copy of your proof of address, such as one of the following:

• Utility bill
• Phone bill
• Bank statement
• Credit card statement

Also, please provide us with the following information so that we may verify your identity in regards to this account:

• Name:
• Address:
• Phone number:
• First four digits of your bank account, if applicable:
• Last eight digits of your credit card, if applicable:
• The date of the last transaction on your account:

Alternatively, you may obtain an official attestation from your local authorities or government confirming your identity and address information. These are typically one of the following:

• Court clerks and deputy clerks
• Lawyers
• Notaries
• Mayors, clerks and secretary-treasurers in all municipalities, but only within the limits of their municipality
• The Secretary General, associate secretaries general and associate secretaries of the National Assembly
• Justices of the peace
• Doctor, chiropractor, optometrist, school principal, dentist, pharmacist, chartered accountant, professional engineer or veterinarian.

Thank you for your understanding.

Redvirus

Business Opportunities Network
VIP
Jul 3, 2009
Torino, Italy
first of all buddy never share such kinds of thing over forum coz it too confidetial even when u make

an account for online payments they hardly tell u dnt share ur email address even with ur parents.

now come to ur problem well mostly alert pay or any other online payment process will pay thorough westren union

but in your case i think u want to change ur alertpay name thats y they want some verfications

n those are neccassary ur problem will never solve even u provide those things which they require

n it will create a big problem for ur payment

as u told that u have not ur own house then u should provide a refrence or a permanent residence of a person

which u know well...........

or if u want to get free for all this nonsence then close this account and create a new one

but make sure transfer ur money first if u have some money in this account or payout to full fill their conditions.

need any help PM me!!!

Reactions: dream girl

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
well, ap try karein k aap kaam say kaam info provide karein.. its not safe...

usually sirf credit card ki info dene say hi kaam ho jata hai... aap PAYPAL kiun nahi try kar lete?

or aap alertpay kiun or kis lie use karte hain....

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
according to their reply, i think they want your prove of address... but i think their verification process is kinda stupid..

they can just send a PIN number to provided address, and get him to enter in in his profile...

and for name confirmation, any 2 photo id will approve that...

Why they are making it soo hard...?

piyarpiyarpiyar

Jan 7, 2009
yaar alert pay ka masla aik jaga se hal hota howa nazar araha he kisi ne kaha he ke jo bhi pata tum hare bill par ho wohi pata tum ne account banate waqt dala ho bas or kuch nahi chahiye
kher is k iylawa kia westren union pe jo aap google adsens se kamate ho ya is tyep ki koi bhi kamaii hoti he kia us ke pese dairect ajate hai.or westren union ka account banane ke liye kia kia batai zarori hai{(yahoo12)}

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
western union ka account banane ki zaroorat nai hai.. or adsense Western union say payse de deta hai .... adhay ghante may ajate hain...

Reactions: Redvirus