Wa alaikumussalam[DOUBLEPOST=1349546855][/DOUBLEPOST]ASLAMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ALAIKUmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Nhi mere pass bhi bhut sare thanks ahin jo appke liye specially rakhe howe hain please accept.A lot nahin mujhe ek thanks hi kafi rehta hai
Tu de diya kar mujhe bhi thanks meri maa [DOUBLEPOST=1349546921][/DOUBLEPOST]un ko bhi deti rahti hoon yahan k leye alag sy hain
Hummmm ok acceptedWa alaikumussalam[DOUBLEPOST=1349546855][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nhi mere pass bhi bhut sare thanks ahin jo appke liye specially rakhe howe hain please accept.
ahaaan interesting infoToday's knowledge dose
1.The Statue of Liberty's index finger is eight feet long.
2. Rain has never been recorded in some parts of the Atacama Desert in Chile.
3. A 75 year old person will have slept about 23 years.
4. Boeing 747's wing span is longer than the Wright brother's first flight. The Wright brother's invented the
5. There are as many chickens on earth as there are humans.
6. One type of hummingbird weighs less than a penny.
7. The word "set" has the most number of definitions in the English language; 192 Slugs have four noses.
8. Sharks can live up to 100 years.
9. Mosquitos are more attracted to the color blue than any other color.
10. Kangaroos can't walk backwards.
@Zee Leo @S_ChiragH @hoorain @Bela @~Unknown~ @Wasif Safi @Ally @Fa!th @Rubi @anoush
Hmm is thread ke bare mai bhut kam members jante hain Q ke is taraf kam he aate hain.enna acha thread ty menu pata e nai
Hahaha mujhy bhi nhi pata tha.ahaaan interesting info
khas tor pe ye
The word "set" has the most number of definitions in the English language; 192 Slugs have four noses.
Keep it up silent soul