Du'a * Dua in difficulties and fear

• Work-from-home

Khamoush_Naina

TM Star
Sep 18, 2010
Karachi
Bismillahir Rehmanir Raheem

AT THE TIME OF DISTRESS
HUSBUNAL LAAHO WA MNAMAL WAKEELU ALAL LAAHE TAWAKKALNA.
ALLAH is sufficent for us and he is an excellent guardian and we repose our trust in ALLAH.

AT THE TIME OF RECIEVEING A SHOCK INNA LILLAHI WA INNA RAAJEOON. ALLAHUMMA INDAKA AHTASIBO MUSEEBATI FA AJIR NI FEEHA WA ABDILNI MINHA KHAIRAN.
Surely we are ALLAH's and to him shall we return. O ALLAH !i beseech thee for the reward of my hardship. Reward me and compensate me by substituting it with goodness.

WHEN OVERWHELMED BY THE AWE OF TYRANT
ALLAHUMMAK FINA HUM BEMA SHEETA ALLAHUMMA INNI AJ ALUKA FEE NUHOOREHI ALLAHUMMA INNI AJ ALUKA FEE NUHOOREHI WA AOOZOBEKA MIN SHOROOREHIM.
O ALLAH ! Let thy sustenace, suffice us against them as thou desirest. O ALLAH ! I place thee in front of them. And i seek refuge in thee from their mischief.

FOR RELIEF IN HARDSHIP
ALLAHUMMA LA SAHLA ILLA MA JAALTAHU SAHLAN WA ANTO TAJ ALUL HUZNA SAHLAN IZA SHATTA.
O ALLAH ! There is nothing easy except what thou so maketh and thou maketh the difficult easy, whatsoever thou liketh.

FOR THE FULFILMENT OF A NEED OR DESIRE
ALLAHUMMA INNI AS ALUKA ATAWAJJAHU ILAIKA BE NABIEKA MOHAMMADIN NABIYYIR RAHMATE FEE HAAJATE HAAZIHEE IT TUQDHA LEE FASHAFFEHOO FEEA
O ALLAH! I beseech thee and approach thee through Muhammed, the prophet of mercy and Beseech thee to fulfil my need so that the prophets intercession may be completed in my favour.

FOR FORGIVENESS
ALLAHUMMA MAGHFIRATUKA AUSA O MIN ZUNOOBE WA RAHMATUKA ARJAA INDEEMIN AMALI.
O ALLAH! The extent of thy forgiveness is far wider as compared to my sins and the extent of thy mercy is a matter of greater hope for me than my deed.

AT THE TIME OF DROUGHT
ALLAHUMMA ASQENA ALLAHUMMA AGHISNA.
O ALLAH! Give us the drink, o ALLAH! Bless us with rainfall.

ON SEEING CLOUDS
ALLAHUMMA INNA NAOOZUBIKA MIN SHARRI MA URSELA BEHI.
O ALLAH ! We seek refuge in thee from the evil of that which hath been sent therewith.

AT THE TIME OF RAINFALL
ALLAHUMMA SAYYEBAN NAAFEAN
O ALLAH make it a profitable downpour.

WHEN THERE IS AN EXCESSIVE DOWNPOUR
ALLAHUMMA HAWALAINA WA LA ALAINA ALLAHUMMA ALAL AAKAAMIWALAAJAME WAZ ZIRAABI WAL AUDEYATI WA MANABITITISH SHAJARE.
O ALLAH ! Let there be downpour in our surburbs but not on us. Let the rain fall on hillocks in the thickets on the mountains, rivers and on the hot beds of plantation

WHEN ONE HEARS THUNDER
ALLAHUMMA HAWALAINA WA LA ALAINA ALLAHUMMA ALAL AAKAAMI WAL AAJAME WAZ ZIRAABI WAL AUDEYATI WA MANABITISH SHAJARE.
O ALLAH ! Let there be downpour in our surburbs but not on us . Let the rain fall on hillocks in the thickets on the mountains, river and on the hot beds of plantations.

SUBHANAL LAZI YASABBEHUR RAADO BE HAMDEHI WAL MALAAIKATO MIN KHEEFATEHI.
Glory be unto he (ALLAH) whose praise the thunder hymneth and the angels (hymn) out of awe of him.

IN DARKNESS AND STORM
ALLAHUMMA INNA NASAALUKA MIN KHAIRE HAAZEHIR REEHI WA KHAIRE MA FEEHA WA KHAIRE MA OMERAT BEHI WA NAOOZUBEKA MIN SHARRE HAAZEHIR REHHE WA SHARRE MA FEEHA WA SHARRE MA AMERAT BEHI.
O ALLAH ! We beg of thee the good of this wind and the good of that which is therein and the good of that which it hath been bidden and we seek refuge in thee from the evil of that which is therin and the evil of that which it hath bidden.

ON HEARING THE CROWING of the ROOSTER
ALLAHUMMA INNI AS ALUKA MIN FADHLIKA.
O ALLAH ! I beg of thee thy bounty.

ON HEARING A DONKEY BRAY OR A DOG BARK.
AOOZOBILLAHE MINASH SHAITWANIR RAJEEM
I seek refuge in ALLAH from satan the outcast

WHEN THERE IS SOLAR OR LUNAR ECLIPSE.
One should praise the glory of ALLAH by saying ALLAH O AKBAR ( ALLAH IS GREAT).

Offer prayer, and give charity and alms.

FOR RELIEF FROM INDEBTEDNESS
ALLAHUMMAKFINEE BI HALAALIKA AN HARAAMIKA WA AGHNENI BE FADHLEKA AMMAN SITWAAKA.
O ALLAH! Let thy sublimity suffice me against things unlawful unto thee. Make me,by thy grace, dependant on none save thyself.

WHEN FIRE BREAKS OUT
on such occassions one should repeat

ALLAHO AKBAR (ALLAH IS GREAT) again and again.

Reactions: whiteros

whiteros

'"The queen of kindness''
Super Star
Dec 20, 2011
nice

FOR FORGIVENESS
ALLAHUMMA MAGHFIRATUKA AUSA O MIN ZUNOOBE WA RAHMATUKA ARJAA INDEEMIN AMALI.
O ALLAH! The extent of thy forgiveness is far wider as compared to my sins and the extent of thy mercy is a matter of greater hope for me than my deed
N ameen