Announcement Enough Rats In The House !!

• Work-from-home
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
Assalam-o-Alykum,
First of all, if you don't have an idea what I'm talking about here, then please ignore this page.

Now, as you may know k TM ki back par climb kar k taqreeban rozana different forums and website bante rehte hain. TM got absolutely no problem with that. We are one of the biggest forum for Pakistani community(MashAllah), and we have our own quality and blessing that no one can steal, even if they try to copy our name, theme, forum structure, or what not they cannot. What we cannot allow is when someone come to TM and try to steal our members. Basically, no one can actually steal our members.

Now let's come to the point, phechle kuch dino say TM par online and offline dirty advertising chal rahi hai. Jis may na sirf user ko dosri website introduce karwai jati hai bal k un k dil may TM k lie nafrat bhi bahri jati hai. I don't care what they do or how they do it. But What I care is that its time to stop now!! We cannot allow too much rats in the house anymore, as now they are getting annoying.

So From today, if we catch anyone Advertising different forum on TM or to TM members on their yahoo, msn, facebook or etc. You will be permanently banned, no matter what your rank is. I have done that before, and I am not afraid to do it again. If you do not want to stay at TM that is okay its your own choice, we never forced anyone to join or leave TM, because we are professionals and we run by the rules and regulations. So please do not get surprised if tomorrow or in a day if you see some popular users getting banned. It would be by their own choice, as we respect everyone' choice.

Remember: it is completely your own responsibility to maintain the respect you have earned here.

We do have received several reports about it, and I urge other users to please report to us agar ap say koi bhi kahi bhi TM chor kar kahi or jane ko kehta/kehti hai. Ap sab ko is bat ki smajh honi chaiye k kon ap ka asal dost hai or kon ap say matlab k lie dosti rakhta/rakhti hai.

If you have any question or concern about this subject, do not hesitate to contact me.
Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.