Status
Not open for further replies.

Qawareer

میرا خدا ہر روز مجھے نئی خوشیاں دیتا ہے
VIP
Sep 1, 2010
wssalamoalaikum
saalgirah boht mubarik ho..
Allah TM ko or taraqi dy,yahan k members ko humesha khush rakhe..:)
ameen

Sabah

VIP
Nov 20, 2008
Peshawar

Asalam-o-alaikum Wrwb
on this special occasion I also thought to write some thank you note for my beloved TM Family.
Fisrt of All I would like to thanks Allah (SWA) because he is worthy of all praises, then Thanks to our Admin and co-Admin who made such a platform where we could find many things to learn and teach, many good memories and many good friends ofcourse!
Its a place where everyone seems to be like a family member...and I would like to thank my all those frinds who made this forum upto this position who made such a friendly community and intimate bonding with eachother that even a new commer would not feel hesitate while joining here for the first time..
I've joined many forums and sites but never spend much time there but TM is the only place where I made a very good bonding with friends where I spent my much times and still if I dont visit here for some days so it feels like I have missed something, however Iam not that active like others but thats what I personally feel for this forum. at last I wish may this forum celebrate more than its 1000 Birthdays and may this go more beyond and get more success and prosperties in the future Ameen...
Many many happy returns of the day and Happy Birthday..
very Happy to be apart of this Family...
thank you...

-Sabah

Nelly

VIP
Sep 23, 2009
United Kingdom
walaikum assalam...........thanks Don for ur beautiful and kind words
aap aur RR ki wajah se hi hamen idhar inni acchi family aur frnds mile hain, us k liye jitna b thanx bolen kum hai..........may ALLAH bless both ov u
hope to c Tafreehmela at the top ov da well known websites' list INSHALLAH.............aur jitna ho saka utna hi TM k liye aur is k memberz k liye effort karte rahen ge
[SHADOW="4"]HAPPY BIRTHDAY TM[/SHADOW]

may u have many more ov dese

~Bahaar~

Dec 22, 2009
Un fortunately I missed TM Birthday due to domestic work...
MashAllah 5 Birthday of TM
&
Nice words frm DON...Sabse zyada khushi to mujhe Don k urdu bolne p hui hai..{(yahoo12)}{(yahoo12)}
InshAllah next Birthday p DON ki urdu aisi hogi k log kahenge k Mirza Ghalib agaye{(wacko)}
And MashAllah se humara forum waqei me taraqi ki taraf gamzan hai...
I appreciate all the hard work done by Admins Staff & all Members ..

[SHADOW="5"]

AA TERI UMAR MEI LIKHDUN CHAND SITARON SE
TERA JANAM DIN MEI MANAUN PHOOLON SE BAHAARON SE
HAR EK KHUBSURTI MEI DUNIYA SE LE AAUN
SAJAUN YH MAHFIL MEI HAR HASEEN NAZARON SE[/SHADOW]

Status
Not open for further replies.