Htc titan

• Work-from-home

Nelly

VIP
Sep 23, 2009
United Kingdom
The new HTC TITAN with Windows® Phone lets you work and play big. Sporting a gorgeous 4.7" high-resolution screen, plus a built-in People hub with one-touch access to Facebook™, Twitter™ and Linked-In, it's perfect for multitasking with multi apps. 4.7" SLCD touchscreen, perfect for MS office applications and entertainment.
Capture more in one shot: 28mm wide angle 8MP lens with dual LED flash.
• Multi-task with multi apps: Jump from app to app without re-launching.

The new HTC TITAN with Windows Phone is ultra slim, fast and powerful. With a large 4.7" touchscreen and all the power and performance you could ever need, it's perfect for multitasking and making your entertainment really come to life.

Put people first with Windows®: Phone.
Featuring a built-in People hub with one-touch access to Facebook, Twitter and Linked-In, the HTC TITAN with Windows® Phone puts people first. You can group your friends, pin them to your Start screen to get live updates and easily text, email and IM them all at once. Facebook Chat, check-ins, photo tagging and Messenger are all built in, so you can stay connected without missing a moment.

Panoramic 8MP wide-angle photography.
HTC TITAN has a high quality, wide angle lens that lets you capture more of the picture in front of you, without having to zoom in. The BSI sensor increases the amount of light captured, so you get a brighter, clearer picture in low light conditions. Plus, with 720p HD recording, you can turn special moments into lasting memories to share on Facebook™, upload to YouTube™, or send to your favourite people over email or MMS.

Your multitasking machine.
With its high resolution 4.7" touchscreen, zippy 1.5 GHz processor and large internal memory, HTC TITAN is a lean, mean multitasking machine. Perfect for enhancing your efficiency and keeping you close to contacts, it simplifies your email by bringing all your accounts and conversations together in a linked inbox. Windows Phone makes it easy to multitask with multi apps. Listen to music while working on a document in Microsoft® Office, or check important messages in the middle of an XBOX LIVE game.

With a slick, slim 9.9mm unibody design, a powerful 1600 mAh battery that gives you hours more power (up to 710 mins GSM) and all the apps, maps and features you could possibly need, HTC TITAN is all you need to work and play on the move.

TM~NuJiN~TM

TM Star
Oct 29, 2009
Mirpurkhas
i hate HTc cell phone i like I PHONE letas vr I PHONE 5 original applictan ke saat full masti ke saat

{(haha)}

{(haha)}

{(haha)}

{(haha)}

{(haha)}

{(haha)}

{(haha)}