Pakistani flag is flown on the offices and official residences of VIPs when they are home.
Size of Flags:
For ceremonial occasions 21 x 14
18 x 12
10 x 6-2/3
9 x 6 1/4
For use over buildings 6 x 4
3 x 2
For cars 12 x 8
For tables 6 1/4 x 4 1/4
Occasions on which Pakistani Flag is to be Flown
* Pakistan Day (23rd March)
* Independence Day (14th August)
* Quaid-e-Azim s Birthday (25th December)
* Such other days as may be notified by the Government from time to time.
* Days when Flags at Half-mast
* Death anniversary of Allama Muhammad Iqbal (21st April)
* Death anniversary of Quaid-e-Azam (11th September)
* Death anniversary of Liaquat Ali Khan (16th October)
* Any other day notified by the Government.
* Flag to be Flown on Residences
The Pakistan Flag shall be flown on the official residences of the following VIPs when they are home:-
* The President and Prime Minister of Pakistan.
* Chairman of the Senate and Speaker of the National Assembly of Pakistan.
* Governors of the Provinces.
* Federal Ministers and other dignitaries entitled to the privileges of the Ministers of the Government of Pakistan.
* Chief Ministers and Ministers of Provinces.
* The Chief Election Commissioner.
* Deputy Chairman of the Senate / Deputy Speaker of the National Assembly of Pakistan.
* Speakers of the Provincial Assemblies.
* Diplomatic Representatives of Pakistan in foreign countries.
* Commissioners of Divisions, Deputy Commissioners and Political Agents.
Note:- The Pakistan Flag will be flown on the official residence of the President / Prime Minister alongside his personal standard.
Flag to be Flown on Motorcars
The following persons shall be entitled to fly the Pakistan Flag on their motor cars, vessels and aeroplanes, when the dignitaries themselves are seated: -
* The President of Pakistan.
* The Prime Minister of Pakistan.
* The Chairman of the Senate of Pakistan.
* The Speaker of the National Assembly of Pakistan.
* Chief Justice of Pakistan.
* The Governors of the Provinces.
* The Chief Ministers of the Provinces.
* Chief Justices of the High Courts.
Note:- The President / Prime Minister may fly two flags i.e., his personal flag in addition to the National Flag.
The Pakistan Flag ?
NM (width of flag) is equal to 2/3rd of NZ (length of flag)
NX (white portion) is equal to 1/4th of NZ (length of flag)
A is the middle point of XY & KZ (diagonals)
YB is equal to 13/20th of YZ (width of flag)
AO (radius of outer arc of Crescent) is equal to 3/10th of YZ.
BT (radius of inner arc) is equal to 11/40th of YZ.
CL (radius of the circle surrounding the star) is equal to 1/10th of YZ. __________________