Announcement Please Be Honest With Post Ratings

• Work-from-home
Status
Not open for further replies.

HorrorReturns

Banned
Mar 27, 2013
If everyone was not allowed to use negative post rating then we would not have that option anymore. All I am asking is to be honest about it. That's all.
Do not give post rating just because its not favoring you or you don't personally like that person.

I do not think it is that complicated to understand.
Nice Don , I like it --- your message and the way you run foram is truly based on honesty and justice -- and honesty is always best policy -- But people are not always honest-- Human are selfish-- week--Human have envy--- They have feelings-- They have inferiority and superiority complexes--- For this they misuse rating system -- I hope people would truly become honest--:)

بسکہ دشوار ہے ہر کام کا آساں ہونا
آدمی کو بھی میسّر نہیں انساں ہونا

to reach the rank of complete humanness [انسانیت] is not simple.

ChoCo

{ ' . ' } {C__C}
Super Star
Oct 29, 2012
MaRs
If everyone was not allowed to use negative post rating then we would not have that option anymore. All I am asking is to be honest about it. That's all.
Do not give post rating just because its not favoring you or you don't personally like that person.

I do not think it is that complicated to understand.
Well that is exactly what i am saying! People are giving negative ratings on not favoring the opinion and i don't know about horror he is getting personal or what!

Here see I was rated Negative On Giving my opinion!
1.JPG

On One hand this thread asks users to give ratings honestly and even in this thread ratings are being giving on not favoring and being personal!
Is this too complicated to understand?
@Don

Reactions: Maheen_Hassan

HorrorReturns

Banned
Mar 27, 2013
Dear Chco
That was demand honesty- The thread is very informative-- It tells people how to use rating system-- You arenot favoring anything and your post to call it useless thread is off course the dumb one-- It sticky business nothing personal----- why did you give you funny rating to Don post---

It shows your not not serious since beginning -- What dont go to joke corner and pass your time --- Thanks no offensive -- We are discussing here serious business

Abid Mahmood

~I AM ANTI ESTABLISHMENT~
Super Star
Sep 22, 2012
Well that is exactly what i am saying! People are giving negative ratings on not favoring the opinion and i don't know about horror he is getting personal or what!

Here see I was rated Negative On Giving my opinion!
View attachment 65418

On One hand this thread asks users to give ratings honestly and even in this thread ratings are being giving on not favoring and being personal!
Is this too complicated to understand?
@Don
u ko kis ne bola tha k admin k thread ko useless kaho (hgj)

kingnomi

Doctor
Super Star
Jan 7, 2009
Owsum , Superb , Very Nice :P
Dear Chco
That was demand honesty- The thread is very informative-- It tells people how to use rating system-- You arenot favoring anything and your post to call it useless thread is off course the dumb one-- It sticky business nothing personal----- why did you give you funny rating to Don post---

It shows your not not serious since beginning -- What dont go to joke corner and pass your time --- Thanks no offensive -- We are discussing here serious business
Hmmm Toh Jelousy aur hasad me tum nay mjhay do dumb de diye ... Me tumahri post se agree nhn tha so mene tumhay is liye disagree rating di hai but tumhari bachkana soch se toh me phele hi wakif hun Aik disagree pe do dumb , carry on u lol thing {}{43r5 ...

@Maheen_Hassan @ChoCo

Abid Mahmood

~I AM ANTI ESTABLISHMENT~
Super Star
Sep 22, 2012
Iss thread ke posts se ye perception ubhar raha ha k down voting ke tarha rating system b members main fasad aur larrai jaghray ka baayes ban raha ha @Don

HorrorReturns

Banned
Mar 27, 2013
Hmmm Toh Jelousy aur hasad me tum nay mjhay do dumb de diye ... Me tumahri post se agree nhn tha so mene tumhay is liye disagree rating di hai but tumhari bachkana soch se toh me phele hi wakif hun Aik disagree pe do dumb , carry on u lol thing {}{43r5 ...

@Maheen_Hassan @ChoCo
Dear kingnomi or tomi or whatever... I gave you dump rating --- Because of your childish thinking in the thread--- By naming your self king your won't grow up--- This is serious thread--- we are discussing here serious business--- The two of your post which got dumb rating, you were joking in those posts--- It was demand of honesty to stop your joking be serious--

Reactions: Don

kingnomi

Doctor
Super Star
Jan 7, 2009
Owsum , Superb , Very Nice :P
Dear kingnomi or tomi or whatever... I gave you dump rating --- Because of your childish thinking in the thread--- By naming your self king your won't grow up--- This is serious thread--- we are discussing here serious business--- The two of your post which got dumb rating, you were joking in those posts--- It was demand of honesty to stop your joking be serious--
oh com on u lol guy ... me serious banu ya funny pheli baat ke woh laugh smiley mene tumharay liye diya nhn tha jo tmhay problem ho rahi hai itni ya aise bolo kay jalan ho rahi hai :dumb ... Com on grow up little kid :p tumhari baat hi itni fazoool thi ke mene disagree diya aur jis per tumnay dumb rating di hai woh kuch din purani post thi so tumhari bachkana harkat zahir ho rahi hai k abhi tum bachay ho meri purani post dhoond kar bagair kisi waja k dumb de diya lol dumb guy :p ... And ya mere king nick rakhnay se tmhay itni problem kiun ho rahi hai bardasht nhn horaha kiya ... And Fake ids banana chor di tumnay ? :dumb aur Female se male ban gaye i mean aunty nasreen bhai to horror behn ?? :dumb, aunty nasreen lol lagta hai bht shouq tha tmhay Aunty Ya Aurat ban nay ka per raas nhn aaya is liye wapis male ban kar agaye :p ... Keep it up boy abhi bht dam chaye tmhay king ke samnay bolnay k liye ok ... ;)

Reactions: Maheen_Hassan

HorrorReturns

Banned
Mar 27, 2013
Dear kingnomi or tomi or whatever--No more comment in this thread

"It is hard to free the fools from the chains they revere "

Nelly

VIP
Sep 23, 2009
United Kingdom
OMG wats going on in here? :confused: :s :S thread ko machli bazaar bana diya aap logon ne
kya bacchon ki tarah Ratings pe larr rahay ho aap . ab tk main sirf yehi sochti thi k politics ya Religious topics pe hi behes hoti hai, but aap ne tu RATINGS pe b hadd hi kr di
pleasee stop it now, aur apna mazaq banwana bandd karain . ek doosre se behes main aap khud ko negative show kar rahay hain
n I apologize to those whom i've given any kind of negative ratings till now. i won't use it anymore at all...

RedRose64

Co Admin
Mar 15, 2007
Canada
lol to be honest ham Pakistani awam ka koch nai ho sakta.. jab tak ham her chez ko itna personal or dil pay lena na chore dein.. fun se related RATING ko bhi sab ne itna personal issue bana dia ha..o_O

anywayz..Allah sab ko hidayat dein...!

Status
Not open for further replies.