Khuwab plz help me

• Work-from-home

saviou

Aug 23, 2009
Thanks bro..........
I totally agree with you but i asked you reference of this hadees.............

khwaab k bare me apke samne ham ek hadees bayan karte hain is par gaur karen

ek aurat Allah k rasul saw k paas aayi aur kehne lagi k mera khawind bohot din se ghar nahi aaye aur maine khwab me dekha ki wo faut ho gaye hain to Aap saw ne kaha fikar na karo kuch nahi hua wo chale gayi phir issi tarah do martab Ap (saw) ke paas aayi aur wohi jawab mila phir chohti martaba wo jab aayi to Allah k rasul saw nahi the to usne Aisha ra se ye khwab kaha to unhone kaha shayad tera shohar mar gaya hoga aur phir baad me ye sach hua uska shauhar faut hogaya...Jab ye baat Aap saw ko pata chali to aap (SAW) ne Aisha ra se kaha fermaya jiska ilm apko na ho uske bare me kisi se kuch na kehna warna hosakta hai apka kaha sach ho
Jazakallah khair

ye hadees sunane daarmi me hai

2163 hadees number hai aur wo kitaab an nikaah se pahle hai

a$m

Apr 13, 2010
khud ki qed me

Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri reported that he heard the Prophet, peace be upon him, saying, "When someone among you sees a good and pleasing dream, he should know that it is from Allah, and so he should praise and thank Allah, and describe to others what he saw in the dream. But if he sees something he dislikes then it is from Satan, so he should seek Allah's refuge from its evil and should not mention it to anyone. It will not harm him." (Reported by Tirmidhi and Bukhari)

Abu Hurayrah narrated Muhammad (S) said, "There are three types of dreams: a righteous dream which is glad tidings from Allah, the dream which causes sadness is from Shaitan, and a dream from the ramblings of the mind. (Sahih Muslim)

Muhammad (S) said, ...If he has a dream that he dislikes, then it is from Shaitan. He should seek refuge with Allah from its evil, and he SHOULD NOT MENTION IT TO ANYBODY, then it will not harm him." (Sahih Al-Bukhari) If one does tell somebody about the bad dream then there could be the chance that some harm will come out of it.

Abu Qutaadah said: the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allahbe upon him) said: “Good dreams come from Allah, and (bad) dreams come from Shaytaan. Whoever sees something that he dislikes, let him spit to his left three times and seek refuge with Allahfrom the Shaytaan, for it will not harm him.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 6594, and Muslim, 5862). The “spitting” referred to here is a soft, dry spitting with no saliva ejected.

Jazakallahu-khair janaab!!!!!!!