She Change My World, So I Changed Her Last Name.

• Work-from-home

Untamed-Heart

❤HEART❤
Hot Shot
Sep 21, 2015
If we cannot laugh at at this time to read ur poetry, our time will become a dull and stifling experience here on TM. Life can be a challenge; of that there is no doubt. But if we take a moment to stop and see the this poetry, we can change our entire day. To those that take life seriously, we may see humor as an obstacle in our paths. The truth is that your this poetry looks so funny because they contain a grain of truth about life that would not be able to be shown on any other section just like funny poetry. A funny joke or poem has the power to point out subtle ironies of life that I might get shot in the head for if I were to say them straight out. Humor has the capacity to point absurdities about the way we live our lives in a non-threatening way.

Reactions: shehr-e-tanhayi

ji-ja-ji

Feb 17, 2016
If we cannot laugh at at this time to read ur poetry, our time will become a dull and stifling experience here on TM. Life can be a challenge; of that there is no doubt. But if we take a moment to stop and see the this poetry, we can change our entire day. To those that take life seriously, we may see humor as an obstacle in our paths. The truth is that your this poetry looks so funny because they contain a grain of truth about life that would not be able to be shown on any other section just like funny poetry. A funny joke or poem has the power to point out subtle ironies of life that I might get shot in the head for if I were to say them straight out. Humor has the capacity to point absurdities about the way we live our lives in a non-threatening way.
main ise kiya samjhoon,
1-criticism?
2-Encouragement
3-Ya kuch aur?

Untamed-Heart

❤HEART❤
Hot Shot
Sep 21, 2015
main ise kiya samjhoon,
1-criticism?
2-Encouragement
3-Ya kuch aur?
Har shakhs ki apni soch aur opinion hota hai
Baqol @shehr-e-tanhayi Ayeena wo dikhata hai jo hum dekhna chahte hain
aap is ko kis angle se dekhte ho
positive sochoge to positive lagega
negative sochoge to negative lagega

mgr mera mashwara hai keh aap ka dia hua 3rd option jo hai us ka intikhab kar lo :p

Reactions: ji-ja-ji

ji-ja-ji

Feb 17, 2016
Har shakhs ki apni soch aur opinion hota hai
Baqol @shehr-e-tanhayi Ayeena wo dikhata hai jo hum dekhna chahte hain
aap is ko kis angle se dekhte ho
positive sochoge to positive lagega
negative sochoge to negative lagega

mgr mera mashwara hai keh aap ka dia hua 3rd option jo hai us ka intikhab kar lo :p
good & thanks

shehr-e-tanhayi

Super Magic Jori
Administrator
Jul 20, 2015
Translation Plzzzz {(book)}