30th June, Birthday Of A Fairy ...~shizu~

• Work-from-home

Rubi

๋• ˆ⌣ˆ ● ĴнαLLi ● ˆ⌣ˆ •๋
Hot Shot
Aug 17, 2010
WoℵdeℜLaℵd ツ
maharat waghera kuch nahi.. DIL ki aawaz he :p
aur tafreeq karney walon ko aajati he karni.. kabhi aap ke bare me likhon gaa to aap samaj jaao gi kitna jhoot he au r.. kitnaaaaaaaaaa sach :p
ahan ..ni ni ..ap meherbani kryn .. k humpy kbhi b kch b likhny ki hamaqat mat kijiyega :D

H@!der

Super Star
Feb 22, 2012
ahaha maire na rehne ki fikar nhi raaz raaz rehne ki fikar hy aapko:oo

nahi fiker is baat ki he ke aap ki yeh Nayaab invention cum creation kahin duniya walon ki nazar se posheeda hi na reh jaaey.. aakhir pata chalna chhye sab ko ke kya Mahaan hasti hen aap :p

Hoorain

*In search of Oyster Pearls*
VIP
Dec 31, 2009
A n3st!
nahi fiker is baat ki he ke aap ki yeh Nayaab invention cum creation kahin duniya walon ki nazar se posheeda hi na reh jaaey.. aakhir pata chalna chhye sab ko ke kya Mahaan hasti hen aap :p
apne aakhri waqt may ye tajasus khatam kr k jaungi nae to wasiyat may btati jaungi :p

thefire1

TM Star
May 31, 2014
Walaikum Assalaam @h@!der bhai

Firstly, please accept my hearty Congratulations on the speech you gave at the occasion of @Shizu 's birthday. Altough the topic was not timely, but you expressed your feelings so deeply and so honestly that everyone could understand the true feelings and respect you have for Shizu. I personally feel much more confident being among the circle of such amazing, sensitive and caring people.

Thank you for a very valuable post, I would rather wait for the Original day of Shizu's Birthday when I will be among everyone to wish Shizu as an ordinary member of this forum while I strongly believe that this special day of special wishes belongs to only you and no one else!!!

Be blessed brother, you have truly touched our hearts and souls. Khush rahyeh.

FI amaan ALLAH

As’salam Alikum Every1 :)

Reactions: Zach and Shizu

AnadiL

••●∂ιѕαѕтєя●••
VIP
Nov 24, 2012

Firstly, please accept my hearty Congratulations on the speech you gave at the occasion of @Shizu 's birthday. Altough the topic was not timely, but you expressed your feelings so deeply and so honestly that everyone could understand the true feelings and respect you have for Shizu. I personally feel much more confident being among the circle of such amazing, sensitive and caring people.

Thank you for a very valuable post, I would rather wait for the Original day of Shizu's Birthday when I will be among everyone to wish Shizu as an ordinary member of this forum while I strongly believe that this special day of special wishes belongs to only you and no one else!!!

FI amaan ALLAH
jazakallah @all dua but muhhe aapki aadhi baat samjh ni aayi X_X

H@!der

Super Star
Feb 22, 2012

FI amaan ALLAH

Well.. Ali.. jo lambi lambi tehreeren aap likhty hen un ke aagey to yeh kuch vi nahi.. aur na hi utni depth he alfaaz me .. haan meaning to sirf wohi samjta he jis ke liye ho.. :) magar aap ki khoobsoorat pazeerai ke liye bahut shukriya.. magar i dont agree ke only some specific person deserves or owns that special pleasure of such feelings.. this varies from person to person and bonds to bonds..
i actually posted this this early coz i m not sure if i will b able to make it on that particular day.. hv some official business to attend to. so every1.. please forgive for this haste. :)

and since u talkd about the wonderful circle of such nice and candour ppl around.. i must say u pointed it perfectly.. nothing else needed to say.. inshAllah this circle will grow in every aspect.. :)

and btw.. neither this nor that was a speech :p

thanks again :)

H@!der

Super Star
Feb 22, 2012
jazakallah @all dua but muhhe aapki aadhi baat samjh ni aayi X_X
jitna samaj aaya samaj lo..

and se.. in that haste i missed one more piece i made for u.. m gonna edit the post.. do chk :p