Did You Know That...??? Daily Update!!

• Work-from-home

thefire1

TM Star
May 31, 2014
It's a fun fact
you can Google it
okies... so you are taling about FUN FACTS...actually this thread was for 'real facts' :)

anyways.... you are right then... :) I saw many facts on google right now... and one of them is :

'40% of women would consider dumping a lover if her friends didn't like him' :))

I suggest we make another thread so that can have lots of fun posting such funny quotes, what do you suggest @Rubi @Hoorain @Shizu @h@!der :p

Rubi

๋• ˆ⌣ˆ ● ĴнαLLi ● ˆ⌣ˆ •๋
Hot Shot
Aug 17, 2010
WoℵdeℜLaℵd ツ
Okay
okies... so you are taling about FUN FACTS...actually this thread was for 'real facts' :)

anyways.... you are right then... :) I saw many facts on google right now... and one of them is :

'40% of women would consider dumping a lover if her friends didn't like him' :))

I suggest we make another thread so that can have lots of fun posting such funny quotes, what do you suggest @Rubi @Hoorain @Shizu @h@!der :p

Reactions: thefire1

AnadiL

••●∂ιѕαѕтєя●••
VIP
Nov 24, 2012

Nice idea ;;) go ahead :-bd