KBTMC 2nd round for 2nd GROUP

• Work-from-home
Status
Not open for further replies.

ushnaz

Mar 20, 2009
DG pls.check the clue spelling and anagram spelling.Its owelling animals or dwelling animals.if its owelling then tell me the meaning of owelling .I think land and water
dwelling animals are
Amphibian

dream girl

Khwabon se bahre Naina
VIP
Jul 30, 2008
ITALY
OH..sorry Ushaz...i wrote the verb wrong...it was "DWELLING"...i ve done typing mistake..sorry 4 that....

by the way u have solved correct answer

Ushanz has got +26 point

ushnaz

Mar 20, 2009
DG pls. recheck the quiz spelling before posting it.because it creat difficulty to solve it and alot of time spend to understand it.in above quiz anagram spelliing is also wrong. u type 'a' instead of 'i' .inwhich time i ans, 2 or more quiz .i hope u don't mind.Ans. of this quiz is
potion

dream girl

Khwabon se bahre Naina
VIP
Jul 30, 2008
ITALY
Ushanz this time i didn't make any mistake....u look it very carefully.....every thing is perfect..

ushnaz

Mar 20, 2009
knitted

DG u typing mistake again plz.don't do this again and again.anagram spell show the word knitted and u give me the clue made with wood.but the correct clue is made with wool.am i right.

dream girl

Khwabon se bahre Naina
VIP
Jul 30, 2008
ITALY
ohh..GOD im so so so n so sorry....i m just busy in other things..n lil bit tried as well..my be thatz why im making mistakes n mistakes ....next time i will be careful,,,once again sorry....

n u' ve got
+28 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.