• Work-from-home
Status
Not open for further replies.

Netraa

TM Star
Sep 24, 2010
~India~
Toooo Great idea!!..... yes someone needs to think over it more :-bd

cmoon guys, this is nice and interesting thread.. please apni dimagh ko tohri si zehmat day k idher ideas laein..

-----------------
My second invention:

There should be a device, where we can touch or feel the person on the other end. for example, In todays world, we can talk to someone miles away, we can listen to them, and even watch them live online.. But as a human being, we always want More... So I want something that allows individual to touch or feel the person at the other end.

That could be done, if you wear a special dress that is connected to computer, that reads that dress...
I have it in my mind, but I can't just put it in words.. can someone help me out. please.

Prince-Farry

TM Champ
Mar 19, 2008

Prince-Farry

TM Champ
Mar 19, 2008
vertical balance kya hoti hay

jayse plane urta hay? or jayse gas baloon urta hay?
dekho...agar mai book uthata ho...to frm books perspective..gravity is pilling it down and my hand is pulling it up...so if my force> gravity, book opar ayegi..
so same idea wid car...if there is a force pushing it up which is greater> than gravity..it ll go up..make sense?

Reactions: ~Bahaar~ and Netraa

Netraa

TM Star
Sep 24, 2010
~India~
hmmm....and what is the source that will pull that car up?

dekho...agar mai book uthata ho...to frm books perspective..gravity is pilling it down and my hand is pulling it up...so if my force> gravity, book opar ayegi..
so same idea wid car...if there is a force pushing it up which is greater> than gravity..it ll go up..make sense?

Reactions: ~Bahaar~
Status
Not open for further replies.