• Lamb leg pieces (nalli) 500 grams
• Nihari masala 2 1/2 tablespoons
• Oil to deep fry
• Onion, sliced 2 medium
• Pure ghee 2 tablespoons
• Ginger,cut into thin strips 1/2 inch piece
• Whole wheat flour (atta) 2 tablespoons
• Salt to taste
• Lemon juice 1 tablespoon
• Fresh coriander leaves,chopped 2 tablespoons Method:
Heat sufficient oil in a karhai and deep fry onions till golden. Drain and place on an absorbent paper. Heat ghee in a pressure cooker. Add nalli and nihari masala and sauté for two minutes. Add four cups of water and cook under pressure for about eight whistles. This may take around half an hour. Open the lid when the pressure has reduced and transfer the contents into a kadai. Bring it to a boil. Add half the fried onions, half the ginger and simmer for two minutes. Combine whole wheat flour with six tablespoons of water and mix well ensuring that there are no lumps. Add it to the nalli mixture and continue to simmer till it thickens. Add salt if necessary. Add lemon juice and stir. Serve garnished with remaining fried onions, remaining ginger and coriander leaves.
• Brain (Siri) 1
• Onions 2
• Ginger-garlic paste 4 tsp
• Salt 1 tsp
• Chili (grounded) 2 tsp
• Coriander seeds (crushed) 2 tsp
• Turmeric 1/2 tsp
• Curd 1/2 cup
• Whole all spice
• All spice (grounded) 1 tsp
• Oil 1/2 cup Method:
1. First thoroughly wash the siri.
2. Then boil salt and turmeric.
3. Drain out and keep siri aside.
4. Heat oil in a pan and fry whole all spice and onions till golden brown.
5. Add in siri and fry well.
6. Add ginger-garlic paste and fry.
7. Add salt too.
8. Now add in coriander powder, red chilies, curd and fry.
9. Keep frying until oil starts to separate and float.
10. Add enough water to cook meat.
11. When the meat is tender add in grounded all-spice.
12. Cook till gravy thickens.
13. Garnish with lemon quarters and green chillies.
14. Serve hot with paye and naan.
Kidney (gurday)-12 (2 pieces)
Crushed Red Pepper-1/2tsp
Garlic-7 cloves,with skin
Coriander-1 bunch (chopped)
White Cumin-1tsp (bhuna hoa pisa hoa)
Crushed Red Pepper-1tsp
Green Chili-2 (chopped)
First of all take garlic (7 cloves) with skin crushed it and put it on kidney and leave it for 15 minutes.
After 15 minutes washed it with cold water.
Now take a cooking pan and put all kidney with ginger/garlic paste and cooked it over slow flame.
When kidney’s water gets evaporate then add red pepper, black pepper, cumin, oil and cooked it well.
After that when oil comes up then add coriander, green chili, salt and lemon syrup mix it well and serve it.
1kg Beef/Mutton/Chicken, cut into 4-6 large pieces
11/2kg Knuckle/Marrow Bones
100-150g Wheat Flour (ferina)
1 Onion, finely sliced
1/2tsp Garlic Paste
Shan Nihari Curry Mix Method:
1. In a large pot, heat 150g of ghee, add the garlic, stir and add the meat, bones and Shan Nihari Mix. Fry for a few minutes and add 10 glasses water.
2. Cover and cook on a very low heat until the meat is tender. (For beef 6-8 hours, for mutton 4-6 hours).
3. Mix the flour with 3 cups of water and add this gradually to the meat juices, stirring constantly to mix evenly. Remove the bones and cook on a high heat for 15 minutes.
4. Heat the remaining ghee and cook the sliced onion until golden brown.
5. Add the onions to the Nihari, cover and simmer for 30 minutes on a low heat.
6. Shan Nihari Recipe is ready to serve.
7. Serve garnished with finely chopped green chillies, ginger and lime juice, accompanied by hot naan breads.
Mutton Minced-1 kilo
Coriander Seeds-2 tbsp
Khash Khash-1 tbsp
Sesame Oil-2 tbsp
White Cumin-1/2 tbsp
Red Pepper-1 tbsp
Tomato-3 cut it in 4 pieces
Curry Leave – 6-8
Tamarind Paste-1 cup
Salt-to taste Method:
Bland rice with the help of blender or sill and make a Five Paste.
Take cooking bowl put meat, turmeric, red pepper, ginger, garlic, onion, salt, oil and cook it over slow flame.
Take sesame seeds, coriander seeds,white cumin, khash khash and cook is dry frying pan for a while (bhoon lain) and blend it in a dry blender.
When meat get soft then add the dry mixture and cook it well over high flame,
Now put tamarind powder, 1/2 cup water, curry leaves, green chili and leave it over slow flame.
When green chili get soft than add rice paste, tomato, and cook it well until paste get thick.
For Paya Curry:
• Beef paya 1 pair (preferably front ones)
• Water 12 cup
• Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
• Turmeric 1 tsp
• Coriander powder 2 tbsp
• Salt to taste
• Red chili 1 tbsp
• Red chili powder 1 tbsp
• Sliced onion 1 (large)
• Curd 1/2 cup or 4 tbsp (optional)
• Bong 1 kg
• Water 5 glass
• Onion 1
• Garlic 1
• Ginger 1 inch piece
• Bay leaves (Tez pat) 2 leaves
• For Final Touch:
• Saffron all spice 1-2 tbsp
• Aniseed (powder) 2 tsp Method:
1. For Paya: Soak paya in warm water for half an hour and clean them with the brush to remove the hair.
2. Take a big pan and pour water into it and put paya into it and boil. (Make sure that paya are fully dipped in water)
3. Add ginger garlic paste, turmeric, salt, red chili, red chilies, coriander powder and a sliced onion to the water, boil it.
4. Add curd. Cover and boil. (Don't use too much curd as it will spoil the taste and texture)
5. When it comes to boil, cover and cook on very low flame.
6. For Bong: In a pan pour 5 glass water and add meat to it.
7. In muslin combine 3 ginger slices, onion, and whole garlic and put it in pan.
8. Put 2 bay leaves in the pan also, cover and cook.
9. When ready, takeout the muslin.
10. Now pour whole of the Bong curry in to the pan of Paya curry (when paya curry is almost done and is boiling on low flame).
11. Combine both the bong and paya.
12. In the end add saffron all spice and aniseed powder.
13. Garnish and serve with golden brown onion, lemon slices, green chili, chopped coriander, julienne ginger and hot naan.
Minced meat ½ kg
Onion 2 thinly chopped
Coriander seeds 1 tsp
Cumin 1 tsp
Green chillies 4
Green coriander 2 tbsp
Mint leaves 1 tbsp
Ginger 1 inch piece
Gram flour 2 tbsp
Red chilli powder 1 ½ tsp
Garam masala powder 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil as required Method:
Mix all the ingredients in minced meat except oil and marinate for 1 hour. Make oblong shaped kebabs of this mixture. Heat ghee in a wok and deep-fry the kebabs.
minced meat (qeema) 1/2 kg
onion paste half cup
ginger garlic paste 1tbs
baisan 2 tbs
red chilli powder 1tbs
coriander seeds(crushed) 1tbs
salt to taste
garam masala 1/2 tea spoon
termeric powder 1/4 ts
oil as required for grilling Method:
put fire on a grill stand (angethi).mix well all ingrediants except oil with minced meat (qeema). make a smooth paste. then put small quantity of mixture on bar-b-q sticks(seekh).put the sticks on grill. turn the kababs accordingly to cook smoothly.oil the kababs and cook until kabab turns golden brown. put ready kabab in a plate and serve with raita, green herb sauce and salad.
Beef undercut 300 grams
Salad leaves 1 bunch
Bread slices 10
Mayonnaise 1/2 cup
Worcestershire sauce 2 tbsp
Black pepper powder 1/2 tsp
Crushed black pepper 1/2 tsp
Salt To taste
Oil 2 tbsp Method:
• warm up the oil in Bowl; and fry the lightly sliced ingredients below
• Add Worcestershire sauce and crushed black pepper and salt to eat. Let it cook in its own water.
• When the water dries out and the meat can be tender, remove the flame.
• Cut the cucumbers around, remove the white part of the pepper and cut into thin rounds. Cut the crusts and slices of bread and spread mayonnaise on top. Put the lettuce leaves on top and then the pieces of meat prepared on each slice.
• Spread the mayonnaise on the meat and sprinkle with cracked black pepper on them.
• You can either serve by placing bread slices on top or you can serve
Beef piece ½ kg
Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
Salt as required
Green chillies 4
Green onion 1 cup
Coriander ¼ bunch
Black pepper ½ tsp
Water as required
Oil 2 cups
Yoghurt 1 cup Method:
Heat oil in a saucepan, add beef pieces and fry for a while. Add ginger garlic paste, tomatoes, salt, black pepper, add yoghurt roast till gravy forms. Now add water and cook till tender. Add green chilies, green onion and coriander. When onion soften and oil comes on the surface serve, serve garnished with coriander, mint ginger, green, chilies and lemon slices.