Hey Frendzz Meet Our New Member..:)

• Work-from-home

Ghazal_Ka_Chiragh

>cRaZy GuY<
VIP
Jun 11, 2011
Karachi,PK
Jazakillah khair Chirag.
The people are lucky who brought up in islamic way. Unfortunately our country culture is not as , as this suppose to be. And that is why this happen. But this is the blessing of ALLAH that He is One Who Turn my Heart to HIM.
Alhamdolillah.
I agree!
The system of our country is based on secularism nationalism and democracy
these are really kufriya and shirkiya systems to run a country

yes you are right may ALLAH keep blessing us : )

Reactions: Wafa_Khan

InnocentDavil

Faizy...
TM Star
Jul 8, 2012
In Your Dreams..
Thank you so much everyone. I have added my Introduction. Let me paste here too. As this is all about me :)

Name : Fatima Noor

Hobbies : Quran explore, Cooking, Web designing, Traveling, Shopping, Hangout with friends

About Me: I am the ordinary girl, And i was passing so ordinary life before just like we usually passed... In 2012, due to some reasons i stopped listening music though i was badly addicted. After that i made a FB page, and then i keep exploring Islam, keep reading book and made some efforts to share with all. In between these two years, i kept listening lectures, Taking online classes, And then in this year i started online Quran translation class on FB. Alhamdolillah. And in this Ramadan , My AIM started to listen Durah e Quran and recitations of Quran translation with tafseer. These are all my self efforts and i am happy with the transformation of my life to betterment day by day. Now my AIM of life to regulate in Namaz. As NAMAZ is the success key to jannah. In sha ALLAH.

Other than this i am a project manager by profession. I don't have any interest to talk about my professional capabilities.

Anyone can ask valid question. I will definitely answer in detail.
Welcome here..
Aap k bary mein jaan kar bohat acha laga..umeed he k aap ka aur hmara sath bohat acha guzray ga :)

thefire1

TM Star
May 31, 2014
Assalaam o alaikum

firstly, allow me to welcome you on board. .I wish you a pleasant stay at TM.

I am impressed with the way you have given your introduction and am certain that your contribution on this site will be beneficial for all of us as we have the opportunity to learn from your knowledge and turn our directions towards the betterment of our life.

One question. ... why you don't want to talk about your professional life. .... don't worry we won't ask your office address =)) but at least you can share few information about your project. ... in this transmission of views we will learn some good things from you :)

baaqi mujhay yahan sab thefire1 kay naam say jaantay hain. ...main bhi naya hoon aapki tarah :)

Thank you so much everyone. I have added my Introduction. Let me paste here too. As this is all about me :)

Name : Fatima Noor

Hobbies : Quran explore, Cooking, Web designing, Traveling, Shopping, Hangout with friends

About Me: I am the ordinary girl, And i was passing so ordinary life before just like we usually passed... In 2012, due to some reasons i stopped listening music though i was badly addicted. After that i made a FB page, and then i keep exploring Islam, keep reading book and made some efforts to share with all. In between these two years, i kept listening lectures, Taking online classes, And then in this year i started online Quran translation class on FB. Alhamdolillah. And in this Ramadan , My AIM started to listen Durah e Quran and recitations of Quran translation with tafseer. These are all my self efforts and i am happy with the transformation of my life to betterment day by day. Now my AIM of life to regulate in Namaz. As NAMAZ is the success key to jannah. In sha ALLAH.

Other than this i am a project manager by profession. I don't have any interest to talk about my professional capabilities.

Anyone can ask valid question. I will definitely answer in detail.

H@!der

Super Star
Feb 22, 2012
Assalaam o alaikum

I am impressed with the way you have given your introduction and am certain that your contribution on this site will be beneficial for all of us as we have the opportunity to learn from your knowledge and turn our directions towards the betterment of our life.

One question. ... why you don't want to talk about your professional life. .... don't worry we won't ask your office address =)) but at least you can share few information about your project. ... in this transmission of views we will learn some good things from you :)

baaqi mujhay yahan sab thefire1 kay naam say jaantay hain. ...main bhi naya hoon aapki tarah :)

isi liye bechari nahibataa rahi thi...
@fatimanoor YEHI wo Sahab hen jin ka maine ziker e khair kiyaa thaa..
yeh khud a ponchey hen.. ab .... bachna =)) i mean u can benefit from him :p

H@!der

Super Star
Feb 22, 2012
Me too how come democracy be kufriya?

and also.. as thy say Charity begins at home.. hamari Tarbiyat to ghar se shuroo ho jati he.. so y blame the whole system whn WE make the system.. we r all important part of the same machine which is called SYSTEM.. so means if system is corrupt ... WHO is to b blamed for??

fatimanoor

Jul 6, 2014
Rawalpindi
Assalaam o alaikum

Jazakillah khair. In sha ALLAH. I will try my best to spare time and represent something effective.
Professional life is something , that no one will have benefit from this. And i am more soul person now than to talk about worldly stuff. But all of you most welcome to ask.

Reactions: thefire1

H@!der

Super Star
Feb 22, 2012
Jazakillah khair. In sha ALLAH. I will try my best to spare time and represent something effective.
Professional life is something , that no one will have benefit from this. And i am more soul person now than to talk about worldly stuff. But all of you most welcome to ask.
bibi u carry some knowledge.. so u r bound to spread it.. :p

m talking professionally :p

yaa fir kahin Pindi me jo Metro Bus ban rahi he us ke kisi Project me to nahi aa gyeen aap :p
aur ab wo kaam band pada hua he to apa batana nahi chahtin :D

=))

thefire1

TM Star
May 31, 2014
You mean that we can't benefit from anyone's professional life? Teacher, Doctor engineer professor all these are profession so as project manager. .... I am sure we can benefit from the planning and procedures you follow to accomplish your project and yet follow the Islamic teaching to ensure that whatever profession you posses you still earning Halal.

So what kind of projects you manage? :)

H@!der

Super Star
Feb 22, 2012
You mean that we can't benefit from anyone's professional life? Teacher, Doctor engineer professor all these are profession so as project manager. .... I am sure we can benefit from the planning and procedures you follow to accomplish your project and yet follow the Islamic teaching to ensure that whatever profession you posses you still earning Halal.

So what kind of projects you manage? :)
o bhai sans to lene do bechari ko..
pata nahi koi Ghareelo kisam ka project ho..

ab Ghar ki baaten aisey ek dam to nahi bataai jaa saktin na awo b Public me...

thefire1

TM Star
May 31, 2014
Halka haath rakhain bhai pehla din hay. .... @Hoorain aur @Shizu ko pata chala tou khair nahin. ...kay kaisa welcome kia hay dono nay mil kar =))

waisay tag main nay kar diya hay =))

bibi u carry some knowledge.. so u r bound to spread it.. :p

m talking professionally :p

yaa fir kahin Pindi me jo Metro Bus ban rahi he us ke kisi Project me to nahi aa gyeen aap :p
aur ab wo kaam band pada hua he to apa batana nahi chahtin :D

=))

H@!der

Super Star
Feb 22, 2012
Halka haath rakhain bhai pehla din hay. .... @Hoorain aur @Shizu ko pata chala tou khair nahin. ...kay kaisa welcome kia hay dono nay mil kar =))

waisay tag main nay kar diya hay =))

Gyee bhains pani me.. o bhai Tag karty hue ek aadh spelling mistake hi kar diyaa kar..

me to yahan aaya hi nahi aaj.. yeh aap ke hi kaam hen ..

fatimanoor

Jul 6, 2014
Rawalpindi
My Views About System:
Islam is a system itself. But that is not implemented in pakistan. I will add much more explanation in add. But always make your scope of thought broad. Self efforts are something else. These are the self efforts that at the age of 26 i am going to realize some important facts. But not from the start of life because of our dead system. There are much more to say and i will say in proper valid way, In sha ALLAH.

Fantasy

~ The Rebel
Hot Shot
Sep 13, 2011
walaikumusslaam.. welcome @fatimanoor :)
Assalam alaikum bhaiyo aur bheno kasei ho ap sab ?
meet our new member @fatimanoor yei ap sab sei milna chati ha chalo sab ek ek kar kei apnei ap ko introduce karwao aur hamare new member ko welcome karo shabash :)

@S_ChiragH @Fanii @Fantasy @Rubi @Shizu @NailaRubab @thefire1 @Hira_Khan @Tasawwur @Shiraz-Khan @saviou @Pakhtoon @shzd @Hoorain @MIS_MaHa @innocent_jannat @InnocentDavil @mARYAm_X_Swaggy @Raat ki Rani @Seap @cute bhoot @h@ider

Reactions: Wafa_Khan