Hey Frendzz Meet Our New Member..:)

• Work-from-home

H@!der

Super Star
Feb 22, 2012
My Views About System:
Islam is a system itself. But that is not implemented in pakistan. I will add much more explanation in add. But always make your scope of thought broad. Self efforts are something else. These are the self efforts that at the age of 26 i am going to realize some important facts. But not from the start of life because of our dead system. There are much more to say and i will say in proper valid way, In sha ALLAH.

kasam se i also Like Tahir Ul Qadri Sahab A Looooooooooooooooooooot.. trust me.. magar yeh ALI he na.a. yeh nahi pasand karta un ko..

Sister.. can u name ONE country in d world where ISLAM is implemented?? and it checks the SYSTEM??

my problem is why do we blame SYSTEM.. even when WE make the system.. ???

change urslf.. and it will change the system.. thats all..

Reactions: thefire1

fatimanoor

Jul 6, 2014
Rawalpindi
and also.. as thy say Charity begins at home.. hamari Tarbiyat to ghar se shuroo ho jati he.. so y blame the whole system whn WE make the system.. we r all important part of the same machine which is called SYSTEM.. so means if system is corrupt ... WHO is to b blamed for??
I will answer later on.

Reactions: Wafa_Khan and Zach

fatimanoor

Jul 6, 2014
Rawalpindi
kasam se i also Like Tahir Ul Qadri Sahab A Looooooooooooooooooooot.. trust me.. magar yeh ALI he na.a. yeh nahi pasand karta un ko..

Sister.. can u name ONE country in d world where ISLAM is implemented?? and it checks the SYSTEM??

my problem is why do we blame SYSTEM.. even when WE make the system.. ???

change urslf.. and it will change the system.. thats all..

These are only words , Response in valid and logical way please. Does your home system is completely islamic ? Are the complete family following accurately all laws and fard of Islam? All family is Performing all farz ?
We will talk on this in separate new topic.

fatimanoor

Jul 6, 2014
Rawalpindi
And just confirm me that , all media propaganda, and all vulgarity around has no bad impact on your family? And you all school , college and university friends , They are also all like you ?

H@!der

Super Star
Feb 22, 2012
These are only words , Response in valid and logical way please. Does your home system is completely islamic ? Are the complete family following accurately all laws and fard of Islam? All family is Performing all farz ?
We will talk on this in separate new topic.

Alhamdolillah.. if u knew me here.. u wdnt ask dis at all :)

and I M THE LIVING proof of what i said.. wil xplain and reveal whn u ask :)

and for certain i wd wait for THAT topic now :)

Reactions: Wafa_Khan

H@!der

Super Star
Feb 22, 2012
there is no friend in your circle who talk about songs, movies, who are distracting you from doing Fraz things?

lets start a proper Thread for this.. and .. lets hv SOME discussion :p

i will always Stand my statement inshAllsh and i can prove it too :)

fatimanoor

Jul 6, 2014
Rawalpindi
Alhamdolillah.. if u knew me here.. u wdnt ask dis at all :)

and I M THE LIVING proof of what i said.. wil xplain and reveal whn u ask :)

and for certain i wd wait for THAT topic now :)
I dont know you, And knowing a person is not must . Islam is way too broad term for implementation. All Muslims should get agree for islamic implemented of law . Why we even do disagree from this ?

fatimanoor

Jul 6, 2014
Rawalpindi
Standing of your own statement and getting proof. I wont belong to that circle :)
I am very much flexible person . And i do accept the Truth.

Reactions: Zach

H@!der

Super Star
Feb 22, 2012
I dont know you, And knowing a person is not must . Islam is way too broad term for implementation. All Muslims should get agree for islamic implemented of law . Why we even do disagree from this ?
who disagrees??

i just said.. WE must start the change from Ourslvs..

shd it not be??

H@!der

Super Star
Feb 22, 2012
anyways.. hopefully some day will catch u on some discussion.. for me.. it ends right here right now..
gtg.. :) B blessed and Enjoy ur stay here..

Good Luck :)

Reactions: fatimanoor