News Pakistan successfully tests fires ballistic missile

• Work-from-home
Oct 18, 2009
LoCk Me In YoUr HeArT
how you can say dat...... Pakistanis are fools...??
you mean dat All Pakistanis are fools ? if yes dan you can't say this... because no one have same brain.... no one have same heart even not all indianz......

other hand you are saying dat Pakistanis are honest to mony and nato than God?
no need sorry.... you should keep difference between those Pakistanis who are honest to God only

Are you trying to say Pakistani are fools!!!!!!! because as you said, they believe in promises of Liars (politician)

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

How does this verse imply on Pakistnai, If you read this verse with context, the ayah is for believer who were honest to God, but case of Pakistanis is different, they are more honest to money and nato than God, I m sorry to say but it is truth. Today if non believers were fear Pakistani than they wouldn't kill civilian by drone attack.

kingsalah

Banned
Jul 22, 2009
how you can say dat...... Pakistanis are fools...??
you mean dat All Pakistanis are fools ? if yes dan you can't say this... because no one have same brain.... no one have same heart even not all indianz......
ap muje se dunia ki kisi zaban main bhi baat kar saktay hain.

Main ne yeh nahi kaha, Madam Nelli ki post parh kar aesa laga, Woh kehti hain Politician pakistani awam se waday kartay hain, Lekan hakumat jab milti hai to waday pooray nahi kartay. Esss ka mutlib yehi hai Pakistani awam beqoof hai, jo unn kay waday na pooray karnay pe bhi unn ki hakoomat kay khilaaf beghawat nahi karti or un kisi achi hakoomat ko establish karnay ki koshish nahi karti Esss main sab log a jatay hain, Aqalmand bhi or beqoof bhi.

other hand you are saying dat Pakistanis are honest to mony and nato than God?
no need sorry.... you should keep difference between those Pakistanis who are honest to God only

If you don't believe me than look at Pakistani history, Pakistanis leaders always prefers money than blood of its civilian. See Fall of Dhaka where 93000 soldiers surrender, See Kargel War, They lose winning, wars why, you know the reason

Can you name some Pakistani who are honest to God?

Nelly

VIP
Sep 23, 2009
United Kingdom
i agreed tari bhai
@ king.........well, i think u didn't read ma reply carefully........more than anythin u r just trying to criticize pakistanis and wanna count dem in no valued ppl.........rite?
or if dere's anythin else den lemme know.........:)
kher, if u say pakiz r fool..........den yeah may b dere are sum fools in our country, even d politicians, dey r fool too, who hv no brain and no thoughts dat watever dey r doing against d ppl or da country it is benefiting only d foreigners or whoever r trying to buy pakistan and ruin it badly.............yeah, public can b fool tooo, but its not their fault coz wen sumbody is trying to overcome u dey be nice to u............and u can't judge people rite in just one or two meetings or conversations...........nd dese politicians plan a game before they get a position..........
our public wants good changes nto country and wants something achievable for dem which could help dem to live a life in pakistan ...........wen a politician cums to dem and he talks honestly dat he 'll fix it fordem and will make sum gud changes in bad conditions so yeah, dey hv to trust dem........coz dere is no otherway .........however, not everybody is same...........dere were n still r sum gud politicians who r patriotic to dere country and wants to do sumthin for da public........but da main thing is about others...........others is meant by d other countries, like America who are trying to overcome but dey r also being nice to pakistan by spending money on it.........which is letting our president down............

one more thing........no body is same.........while the era ov prophet Mohammad(PBUH), dere were also sum people who were bad........but not everybody was .......still in pakistan dere r loads ov ppl who prefer dere religion dere faith den money
so next time think before u count everybody in same category

Nelly

VIP
Sep 23, 2009
United Kingdom
What it has to do with muslim or non muslim, Yes i am muslim
ahan, MASHALLAH
datz gud to hear dat u r muslim:)
now lemme know dat wat makes u a gud muslim???? and wat qualities do u find in urself for being honest to ALLAH???
also, lemme know, dat if u was in poverty, had no resources to live a life, had no food, no jobs...........den wat would u do???? wouldn't u wish for money r just fid anythin else to overcome ur poverty?????

Reactions: Tariq Saeed

kingsalah

Banned
Jul 22, 2009

ahan, MASHALLAH
datz gud to hear dat u r muslim:)
now lemme know dat wat makes u a gud muslim???? and wat qualities do u find in urself for being honest to ALLAH???
also, lemme know, dat if u was in poverty, had no resources to live a life, had no food, no jobs...........den wat would u do???? wouldn't u wish for money r just fid anythin else to overcome ur poverty?????
i am musilm but i am not a good muslim, that is an honest view and honest muslim always prefer will of Allah over will of People. Yes i would wish money but i wouldn't use illegal means to find that money. I wouldn't cheat other people in order to get money, I wouldn't dodge people in order to get money.

Nelly

VIP
Sep 23, 2009
United Kingdom
i am musilm but i am not a good muslim, that is an honest view and honest muslim always prefer will of Allah over will of People. Yes i would wish money but i wouldn't use illegal means to find that money. I wouldn't cheat other people in order to get money, I wouldn't dodge people in order to get money.
provide me wid a proof dat shows dat sum1 has cheated any1 just for money?
anyways, wen the times cumes den only dat situation can identify dat which kind of prson u r and wat's ur honesty

kingsalah

Banned
Jul 22, 2009

provide me wid a proof dat shows dat sum1 has cheated any1 just for money?

Corruption in Pakistan is a well established phenomenon.[1] It has had a consistently poor ranking in the Corruption Perceptions Index, being 143rd with a score of 2.3 out of 10 in 2010.[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_in_Pakistan
check this information also

In 2010, 69% of those surveyed reported that they or someone in their household was subjected to an act of corruption when interacting with the judicial system. Of 339 affirmative respondents asked to identify the actors involved in corruption, 119 said court employees, 84 said a public prosecutor, 50 said a witness, 44 said a judge, 29 said an opponent lawyer, 16 said magistrates, and 12 said others.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_in_Pakistan#cite_note-NCPS_2010-5

anyways, wen the times cumes den only dat situation can identify dat which kind of prson u r and wat's ur honesty
{(wacko)}

Nelly

VIP
Sep 23, 2009
United Kingdom
i did not ask for dis prooof.........i asked for sumthin dat u hv been a witness of urself.......:) anybody can write anything anywhere, da only thing is dat believe on wat u c n find urself
if u go on wikipedia n search for India, or any of the other country.......den u'll also find sum bad facts abt dat country too...........so dn't just only point fingers at Pakistan

Reactions: Tariq Saeed

Nelly

VIP
Sep 23, 2009
United Kingdom
dis is wat i found abt india:) wat u say now??? luk at da word fraud n religiously motivated violance:)

"Crime is present in various forms in India. Organized crime include drug trafficking, gunrunning, money laundering, extortion, murder for hire, fraud, human trafficking and poaching. Many criminal operations engage in black marketeering, political violence, religiously motivated violence, terrorism, and abduction. Other crimes are homicide, robbery, assault etc. Property crimes include burglary, theft, motor vehicle theft, and arson. Corruption is a significant problem."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_India

kingsalah

Banned
Jul 22, 2009
i did not ask for dis prooof.........i asked for sumthin dat u hv been a witness of urself.......:) anybody can write anything anywhere, da only thing is dat believe on wat u c n find urself

Yes i am eye witness of Pakistani who are being loyal to money, They will take every step in order to obtain money.
f u go on wikipedia n search for India, or any of the other country.......den u'll also find sum bad facts abt dat country too...........so dn't just only point fingers at Pakistan
You asked for proof, i had given you, I am not pointing anything to Pakistan

kingsalah

Banned
Jul 22, 2009

may i ask dat, where r u frm?:)
I am not from India, and you posted a link which tells about crime in India. Indian are too morally corrupt, There is no difference between indian and pakistani in my eyes, Indian copy English and Pakistani copy indian. I already told ya that i am not indian and i hate indian also.

See the picture at your profile, it has nothing to with Islam, Islam doesn't promote such a culture, I am sorry to say but it is truth. you can see such pictures and avatars on every profile which are against the true values of Islam but people willingly promote them,

Can you answer this question please?

When it comes to Islam, They use Islam to defend themselves. In my view it is hypocrisy

Nelly

VIP
Sep 23, 2009
United Kingdom
I am not from India, and you posted a link which tells about crime in India. Indian are too morally corrupt, There is no difference between indian and pakistani in my eyes, Indian copy English and Pakistani copy indian. I already told ya that i am not indian and i hate indian also.

See the picture at your profile, it has nothing to with Islam, Islam doesn't promote such a culture, I am sorry to say but it is truth. you can see such pictures and avatars on every profile which are against the true values of Islam but people willingly promote them,

Can you question this answer please?

When it comes to Islam, They use Islam to defend themselves. In my view it is hypocrisy
baat ko doosra rukh kyun de rahe ho, pehle jo poocha hai woh batao:)

kingsalah

Banned
Jul 22, 2009

baat ko doosra rukh kyun de rahe ho, pehle jo poocha hai woh batao:)

You didn't answer my question, perhap you don't have any answer,

I can't disclose my location. What it has to do with topic but it is 100% sure i am not indian,

Nelly

VIP
Sep 23, 2009
United Kingdom
i dun hv any objection if u r an Indian or wat ......dere's nothing wrong wid Indians
its just dat i wanna know sumthin
i asked my question first so u hv to answer it den i will reply ur question:)
and tell me, why do u hate India???​

kingsalah

Banned
Jul 22, 2009
i dun hv any objection if u r an Indian or wat ......dere's nothing wrong wid Indians
its just dat i wanna know sumthin
i asked my question first so u hv to answer it den i will reply ur question:)
and tell me, why do u hate India???​
i m ex pakistani and i hate indians because their culture has corrupted minds and heart of our children.
Simple example i hope you won't mind and i don't recognize my self on base of country and it doesn't matter where i m living or staying.

See you are muslim and i find that you also have love for islam because you defend islam when it comes about Islam but yet the picture at your profile doesn't show islam but it represent indian culture / subcontinital culture. That is why i hate indians.

Now tell me How you love islam by violating islam. I hope you don't have answer for it