• Work-from-home

what is more difficult?

• Total voters

SHB_Bhaiya

محمد شعیب ںاصر
Super Star
Jan 31, 2010
Karachi
aray woh ku ??? aap pyar se samjhaaien gee tu samajh jaaonga na ......:p btw..aap samjhaa kahan rahi hein...aap tu dant rahi hein...!![-(

any how.... on serious note.....aap ne mughey serious honey pe majboor ker dya hai tu mughey comment kerna hee parey ga..............!!

Well both the situations r almost same......in both situation one has to compromise and has to sacrifice if want to continue status qou..!! both r painfull situations otherway round...!!
woh he to life mai pain lainey ka nahi deney ka hai just ;) so jo hum ko pasand nahi kerta hum us ko kertey hain us ki band bajani chahiye....[DOUBLEPOST=1353993829][/DOUBLEPOST]
haha arre nhi nhi bolain ,,main mazaq kar rhi thi {(popcorn)}
nahi kya bhoolna thaa bhool gaya .... :(

Reactions: hoorain and Ally

NXXXS

~` Weird `~
Superior Member
Apr 24, 2012
woh he to life mai pain lainey ka nahi deney ka hai just ;) so jo hum ko pasand nahi kerta hum us ko kertey hain us ki band bajani chahiye....
na kero bro..... bady mushkil se mein ney @Sabah ki dant sun k itnaa serious moood banya thaa:eek:

Reactions: *SHOAIB*

NXXXS

~` Weird `~
Superior Member
Apr 24, 2012
exactly![DOUBLEPOST=1353932334][/DOUBLEPOST]
that's a good reply aapke baate surely un log ko bore lagenge jenhe aise baate discuss kerna ek dum bekaar lagta hain @Ally hai na /:)
{}{r54

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
good question..
dekha jaye to dono hi kam mushkil hain.. laykin agar dono may say kissi ek ko "easy" ka title dena ho to "spending a life with the one who doesnt love or like you?" is the answer from my perspective.
few months back I was helping this Irani Girl with her online business. After few weeks we both realizes that we do not like each other. She had some attitude problem and my problem was not to take crap from anyone no matter what.
So mere pass dono situation thi. Ek ayse person k sath rehna jise may pasand nai karta or jo mujhe pasand nahi karti. But I found it easier to deal with the situation jahan may usay pasand nahi karta tha... I donot hate anyone I just did not like her attitude... most of the time I just tell myself "stay calm, this is fine ... she is just being she... I do not have to make this my headache " etc..
but when the times she does not like something about me, it really irritated me. I think its because she did not know how to deal with it...

Second reason "spending a life with the one who doesn't love or like you?" is easy because yahan par problem ap k ander kudh hai.. and it is easier to control and change yourself than anyone else....

Making yourself to like someone is a lot easier than making someone else to likes you.

SHB_Bhaiya

محمد شعیب ںاصر
Super Star
Jan 31, 2010
Karachi
na kero bro..... bady mushkil se mein ney @Sabah ki dant sun k itnaa serious moood banya thaa:eek:
OKEY !!!! jab tum color mai likhtey ho to serious hota hai woh :eek:[DOUBLEPOST=1353995670][/DOUBLEPOST] @Don Second reason "spending a life with the one who doesn't love or like you?" is easy because yahan par problem ap k ander kudh hai.. and it is easier to control and change yourself than anyone else....

problem hamarey ander kaise like woh nahi kerta naa hum to kertey naa.... to aap ka matlab like kerna he problem hai :-?

Reactions: Ally

ShyPrincess

Iz Perfectly Imperfect :)
TM Star
Oct 29, 2012
TX
* spending your life with the one whom you dont love or like : )
Hum apne aap ko tou her baat pe mana saktey hain per ksi aur ko khud ko pasand kerwana bht mushkil hai...

Reactions: Ally

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
OKEY !!!! jab tum color mai likhtey ho to serious hota hai woh :eek:[DOUBLEPOST=1353995670][/DOUBLEPOST] @Don Second reason "spending a life with the one who doesn't love or like you?" is easy because yahan par problem ap k ander kudh hai.. and it is easier to control and change yourself than anyone else....

problem hamarey ander kaise like woh nahi kerta naa hum to kertey naa.... to aap ka matlab like kerna he problem hai :-?
like na karna problem hai....

Sabah

VIP
Nov 20, 2008
Peshawar
Jab se ap ko meri baaten samajh mai aana band hoi hain /:)

mai ne kaha hai just itna keh jis se insan pyar nahi kerta us ke sath zindagi nahi guzari jaa sakti fazool mai us ki zindagi ko bhi berbaad karey ga aur us ke dil mai bhi hamesha yeah baat rahe gi keh mai iss ko pyar nahi kerta... abhi iss se simple language mai kaise samjhaoun dee :s
hmmmm ok samajh gaye :) :-<

Reactions: *SHOAIB*

Sabah

VIP
Nov 20, 2008
Peshawar
Wa'alaikumussalaam hummm good
nice question sister I think
both are so much difficult
but spending your life with the one whome you dont love or like
is easier then spending a life with the one who doesnt like you
because if your partner loves u and u dont loves ur partner
then u can fall in love with that person any time by seeing
how much that person cares for you and how much that person loves you ;) .
hmmmm yeah bro majority ka same he view hain. thanks for the reply :)[DOUBLEPOST=1354000265][/DOUBLEPOST]
those who don't love or like u .......
hmmm yeah maybe :)[DOUBLEPOST=1354000344][/DOUBLEPOST]
aray woh ku ??? aap pyar se samjhaaien gee tu samajh jaaonga na ......:p btw..aap samjhaa kahan rahi hein...aap tu dant rahi hein...!![-(

any how.... on serious note.....aap ne mughey serious honey pe majboor ker dya hai tu mughey comment kerna hee parey ga..............!!

Well both the situations r almost same......in both situation one has to compromise and has to sacrifice if want to continue status qou..!! both r painfull situations otherway round...!!
hmmm sahi baat hain compromise tu kahe na kahe kerna he parega, thanks :)

Reactions: S_ChiragH and Ally

NXXXS

~` Weird `~
Superior Member
Apr 24, 2012
hmmmm yeah bro majority ka same he view hain. thanks for the reply :)[DOUBLEPOST=1354000265][/DOUBLEPOST]
hmmm yeah maybe :)[DOUBLEPOST=1354000344][/DOUBLEPOST]

hmmm sahi baat hain compromise tu kahe na kahe kerna he parega, thanks :)
thanx apka................first time in the histroy saw u smiling........!!:eek: